When it comes to gun rights, Indiana is among the best of them.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    If it held up in court, yes, I think. There is no way .gov would let this go unchallenged. In fact, didn't someone make a post that said when Montana did this same thing the BATF said any FFL that didn't continue to observe the Federal laws would be prosecuted? But in that same thread, it was pointed out that this is essentially the same thing Colorado has done about marijuana, and Obama has indicated that he is disinterested in prosecuting those people in Colorado that are violating Federal law. It would put the squeeze on the Feds, I think.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    I believe the bill says it has to be manufactured from basic materials in IN but what exactly are basic materials? is a stripped lower a basic material?

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    Eight other states have already passes a similar bill. It is about time that we the people stand up and force the feds out of areas that they should not be in. The tenth amendment gives states the right to make decisions on subjects such as this for themselves. The federal government was designed to have very limited powers and have slowly inched its way into almost every aspect of our lives.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Ah, faith in my state has been restored...

NOt sure if this is true, but i've read somewhere that in Montana, they're trying to get a bill passed that will prohibit federal employees from entering the STATE without express permission.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Eight other states have already passes a similar bill. It is about time that we the people stand up and force the feds out of areas that they should not be in. The tenth amendment gives states the right to make decisions on subjects such as this for themselves. The federal government was designed to have very limited powers and have slowly inched its way into almost every aspect of our lives.

Re: the 10th Amendment and Federal gun law nullification...Through 2010, resolutions have been introduced in the legislatures of 27 states that would nullify federal authority over such local firearms.

Is Indiana one of the 27 states??? :dunno:

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    I dont know if Indiana was one of the 27 that introduced the bill pre-2010. However, I do know that it was introduced this year by Senator Dennis Kruse of NE Indiana.

Top Bottom