Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

When it comes to gun rights, Indiana is among the best of them.

OSCM(SW/AW) USN (Ret) Birds Away's Avatar
    ...and we need to go forward not backward.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Benjamin Franklin

Plinker
    How would this help for stuff not made here in Indiana? Otherwise it sounds good.

Would this trump NFA laws?
    I love my country, but I fear my government.

Grandmaster
    If it held up in court, yes, I think. There is no way .gov would let this go unchallenged. In fact, didn't someone make a post that said when Montana did this same thing the BATF said any FFL that didn't continue to observe the Federal laws would be prosecuted? But in that same thread, it was pointed out that this is essentially the same thing Colorado has done about marijuana, and Obama has indicated that he is disinterested in prosecuting those people in Colorado that are violating Federal law. It would put the squeeze on the Feds, I think.
    Don't be an asshat.

Pretty much always looking to buy a Colt Combat or Lt.Weight Commander in 38 Super or 9mm

Plinker
    I believe the bill says it has to be manufactured from basic materials in IN but what exactly are basic materials? is a stripped lower a basic material?

Eight other states have already passes a similar bill. It is about time that we the people stand up and force the feds out of areas that they should not be in. The tenth amendment gives states the right to make decisions on subjects such as this for themselves. The federal government was designed to have very limited powers and have slowly inched its way into almost every aspect of our lives.

Ah, faith in my state has been restored...

NOt sure if this is true, but i've read somewhere that in Montana, they're trying to get a bill passed that will prohibit federal employees from entering the STATE without express permission.
    It's easy, just point and shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    ...and we need to go forward not backward.
    Be careful. If you keep saying "forward", everyone will think you're an Obama supporter.

Text color not necessary.
    "Strive to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat."--Boots Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeman4 View Post
    Eight other states have already passes a similar bill. It is about time that we the people stand up and force the feds out of areas that they should not be in. The tenth amendment gives states the right to make decisions on subjects such as this for themselves. The federal government was designed to have very limited powers and have slowly inched its way into almost every aspect of our lives.
    Re: the 10th Amendment and Federal gun law nullification...Through 2010, resolutions have been introduced in the legislatures of 27 states that would nullify federal authority over such local firearms.

Is Indiana one of the 27 states???
    Fast is good but accurate is better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast