• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    At least Mr. Perry puts into print what is really going on inside the minds of so many demonizing the NRA and its members as well as every lawful gun owner in the United States. It's a disturbing (to me at least) read but it's important to know where the other side is coming from. But this is why "common sense" does not apply. This is why a "compromise" cannot be made. You can't compromise or make a deal with someone who believes you are evil and must be destroyed:

PERRY: We can only save ourselves from kidnappers at the NRA – Aurora Sentinel

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Good, if nauseating, find.

If you check the home page for the mag, they have an entire section entitled "Massacre Coverage". I will try not to draw any conclusions about the mental stability of the staff AND readership of this Aurora, CO, rag.

BTW, liberals cannot be guilty of hate speech, since they are metaphysically tolerant. Just as Chris Mathews noted that 'racism' is when white people oppress people of color. Common sense tells us this.

:bs:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just for curiousities sake, I wonder what the most revolting piece of pro gun rantings there is out there. I say this because I would like to compare the two because I would hope that the really impassioned pro gun editorials would stand on facts and not a personal fear of freedom such as the highlighted editorial contains.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The vocabulary builder-upper word of the day is 'screed'. It's definition, see link in OP.:D

I just wanna email Mr. Perry and say, 'dude, you mad?':laugh:

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    As usual another of excellent round of pro liberty comments under the article.
    Makes me wonder who actually supports these writers/papers agenda.
    Restores my faith in the country.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Thanks to Jim Johansen's Vocabulary Builder-Upper I know now that compromising with evil is a wrong against myself and my nation. Thanks, Jake Johnson!

Yeah, that John Jakobsen Vocab Builder Upper rocks:rockwoot:

I attributes all my successfulness in posting to this INGO interwebz thingee to Jack Jamenson:ingo:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    They live in this dream world where everyone in the country wants their guns banned, but the super evil NRA always stops them from doing so with their evil lobbying. The refuse to comprehend/admit that the NRA's positions are very popular outside of dark blue states and the big cities. For the record, I don't recognize the legitimacy of that bogus 90% poll either.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If so many people are anti-gun why are their lobbies so underfunded? Not our fault people with jobs support 2A rights.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    I get very worked up when I see articles like these, as I'm sure most of those on this forum would agree.

I only had to read the headline to know just what we are dealing with in this individual.

Discrimination runs through all races and groups, no matter what each ethnic or social group says.

You can make up the lists however you would like.

I see it every where. Certain people do not sit with others in lunch rooms or any other setting whether it be because of ethnic or social status, who knows, it could be both.

I'm not saying discrimination is correct, it is just a cold hard fact.

The fact is we have a society that is not perfect and never will be no matter how hard we try to change it for the better.

The ironic thing is with individuals that love to see "the other peoples rights" taken away, this can only mean said individuals rights will soon be taken away also. They just don't get it.

Old school liberals would say that they don't agree with the way that "you" believe but, they would fight for "your right" to defend and speak your side of the matter.

Todays progressives (liberals) would say, I don't agree with you and I will do everything to take away your right to do or say what you believe, if you don't believe the way they believe.

Sorry for the long rant.

I'm done.

Last edited:

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    This Dave perry type personality are the ones who end up going to extremes and doing something stupid to try prove their idea that pro-2a citizens are the crazy people. Morons.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    It's funny how the liberal media wants to say the NRA buys politicians and yet ignores the fact that groups like Americans for Responsible Solutions, (Giffords) Mayors Against Illegal Guns, (Bloomberg), Organizing for Action, (Obama's PAC), and the private money of Soros and Bloomberg that buy the main steam media and the leftest politicians.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    That almost reads as satire but I know it's clearly not.

It's really sad that they would have such a negative view of an organization built from American citizens supporting their 2nd Amendment and responsible shooting sports and training.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Screw the Anti-Gunners!!! And I don't care who here dosn't like what I say! We can be as polite as can be, vbut that won't change how the antis think of US! We have to fight for our 2nd Ammendment RIGHTS!!!!!:rockwoot:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm afraid that the American gun owners are just about to the "Not one more step back" point.
    The anti's are getting more and more nonsensical and seem determined to cross the line between discussion and hostile action.
    I sincerely hope this never happens but unless there is a radical change in the Governments position on our Right To Bear Arms I fear that we will be pushed into a position of having to either capitulate and surrender our firearms, or stand our ground and defend our freedom with our lives if necessary.
    I never thought I'd live to see the day when we were forced to choose between a totally corrupt leadership or a fight to retain our God given rights.
    I guess I was wrong.......

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Loved the comments section.

As usual another of excellent round of pro liberty comments under the article.
    Makes me wonder who actually supports these writers/papers agenda.
    Restores my faith in the country.
    I started reading the comments section specificly to see the Libtards chiming in to agree with David Perry's screed, but... were there any? All of the comments, each and every one that I read before dispairing of an agreeing opinion were pro-gun. Anyone survey the entirety of those comments? Was there a single person agreeing with Mr. Perry?

That almost reads as satire but I know it's clearly not.
    I know, right! I kept reading and it kept getting more and more ridiculous and not just over the top but down the other side as well, but he never backed down, never moderated, never betrayed a hint of anything except absolute earnestness. The Earnestness of the true useful idiot.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    It's Colorado. They're only second to Illinois with their suppression of the rights of law-abiding citizens. Oh well, don't need Colorado, any way.

Top Bottom