Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expert

Liberal-media anti-NRA Hate Speech

At least Mr. Perry puts into print what is really going on inside the minds of so many demonizing the NRA and its members as well as every lawful gun owner in the United States. It's a disturbing (to me at least) read but it's important to know where the other side is coming from. But this is why "common sense" does not apply. This is why a "compromise" cannot be made. You can't compromise or make a deal with someone who believes you are evil and must be destroyed:

PERRY: We can only save ourselves from kidnappers at the NRA – Aurora Sentinel

Good, if nauseating, find.

If you check the home page for the mag, they have an entire section entitled "Massacre Coverage". I will try not to draw any conclusions about the mental stability of the staff AND readership of this Aurora, CO, rag.

BTW, liberals cannot be guilty of hate speech, since they are metaphysically tolerant. Just as Chris Mathews noted that 'racism' is when white people oppress people of color. Common sense tells us this.

http://www.vspa.com/images/poster-ch...-posters-4.jpg The Right of the People to bear arms shall not be infringed!

Mentally: Somewhere on a warm beach, tropical drink in hand, a couple of wahinis to keep me company
    Just for curiousities sake, I wonder what the most revolting piece of pro gun rantings there is out there. I say this because I would like to compare the two because I would hope that the really impassioned pro gun editorials would stand on facts and not a personal fear of freedom such as the highlighted editorial contains.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

The vocabulary builder-upper word of the day is 'screed'. It's definition, see link in OP.

I just wanna email Mr. Perry and say, 'dude, you mad?'
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Loved the comments section.
    Proud member of the NWI INGO "Sick/Lame/Crippled/Crazy" Platoon.

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

As usual another of excellent round of pro liberty comments under the article.
    Makes me wonder who actually supports these writers/papers agenda.
    Restores my faith in the country.
    EvilBlackGun: We are not slop-trough pigs on public dole of confiscated money.

The vocabulary builder-upper word of the day is 'screed'.
    Thanks to Jim Johansen's Vocabulary Builder-Upper I know now that compromising with evil is a wrong against myself and my nation. Thanks, Jake Johnson!
    I ALWAYS approve of the use of haiku

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Thanks to Jim Johansen's Vocabulary Builder-Upper I know now that compromising with evil is a wrong against myself and my nation. Thanks, Jake Johnson!
    Yeah, that John Jakobsen Vocab Builder Upper rocks

I attributes all my successfulness in posting to this INGO interwebz thingee to Jack Jamenson
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Master
    I've always known there was good reason for the NRA. We weren't born yesterday.
    purple= sarcasm.

Expert
    They live in this dream world where everyone in the country wants their guns banned, but the super evil NRA always stops them from doing so with their evil lobbying. The refuse to comprehend/admit that the NRA's positions are very popular outside of dark blue states and the big cities. For the record, I don't recognize the legitimacy of that bogus 90% poll either.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast