• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Someone is getting an education. It isn't helping, but at least he is now willfully ignorant.

Found this gem:
    You are an idiot. There’s a tree somewhere out there working tirelessly to produce oxygen so you can breathe.
    Find it.. and apologize to it.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    The poll result is 96+% in favor of Starbucks allowing legal weapons in their stores. Read the comment section at the bottom. There is overwhelming support of the second amendment. And Mr. Brian Ross needs to remember that the FIRST amendment allows him to express his views openly. However, the SECOND amendment ensures that the first Amendment remains free. See signature...

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The poll result is 96+% in favor of Starbucks allowing legal weapons in their stores. Read the comment section at the bottom. There is overwhelming support of the second amendment. And Mr. Brian Ross needs to remember that the FIRST amendment allows him to express his views openly. However, the SECOND amendment ensures that the first Amendment remains free. See signature...
    Just voted, NO..... still 96% +++++ in favor of leaving things the way they are ..... I think I want a cup of coffee.....

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I like how one person commented in response to someone calling people gun nuts that those "gun nuts" are also kinda like the freedom of speech nuts and freedom of religion nuts. I'm going to have to remember that one!

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    These anti gun nuts are the same ones that applaud Starbucks for there progressive stance on social issues, which I do as well. But when it comes to an issue they don't support, all hell breaks loose. You cant have it both ways, as a company Starbucks has been very consistent on all issues. They support freedom , the law and non discrimination. Which a business should do, make there market as big as possible, sell the most they can. It's not like every time I go to Starbucks I see someone OC'ing. It's really not that deep, but there hatred for guns overwhelms them. They are afraid.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like how one person commented in response to someone calling people gun nuts that those "gun nuts" are also kinda like the freedom of speech nuts and freedom of religion nuts. I'm going to have to remember that one!

And do not forget all of those feminists who are "abortion nuts"!

my label, as a way to counter the charge of rightwinger, is to refer to them as leftwing kooks and freaks. That usually gets them all fired up as they have lied to themselves believing that they are "moderate".

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    What is all of the complaining about open carry in Starbucks? Why have the anti-gun folk started picking on Starbucks?

I have seen where the nut job from Zionsville is complaining. Has there ever been a accidental discharge in Starbucks? I just don't get it. :dunno:

I believe these people do not realize just how many people carry everyday in Kroger, Marsh, Trader Joe's or any other place you want to name.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Personally, I believe that "they" (the anti-freedom folks) feel that Starbucks is an easy target. Starbucks is "trendy" and "progressive" in some of their corporate views. They are also a national chain, and changing them would have a wide impact. Going after a local business won't have enough impact, and they know they have NO chance with a typically conservative type of business (like a hardware store).

What they have yet to learn, is that Starbucks just wants to sell coffee (and make money). Until their profits really suffer, they aren't changing.

Remember, this isn't about safety, security, or anything of the sort. It is about being a bully and control.

Top Bottom