• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    As their senate and house are sparring over new gun control legislation the boys in blue have piped up and put in their $.02 worth. Go figure that Massachusetts cops would want a disarmed populace, given their proclivities for police state tactics. The last people who should have any say in whether a citizen should be able to exercise any Right is a cop, at any level. Don't see how people can stand to live there. They already have the power in that state to deny a handgun to someone, now they want long guns included.

Boston Police Say Residents Do Not 'Need' to Own Shotguns, Rifles

Police Argue For More Control Over Rifle, Shotgun Licenses | WGBH News

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah I already saw where the cops there stood while they invaded the citizens homes and streets pointing loaded weapons at innocent people looking for the last marathon bomber. I'll never set foot back in that pos state.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The police do not decide how I practice my 2nd Amendment rights. Period.

Isn't Boston in the same colony as Lexington and Concord? :dunno: My, how things have changed.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Start Pounding

KdW5li4.jpg

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    As their senate and house are sparring over new gun control legislation the boys in blue have piped up and put in their $.02 worth. Go figure that Massachusetts cops would want a disarmed populace, given their proclivities for police state tactics. The last people who should have any say in whether a citizen should be able to exercise any Right is a cop, at any level. Don't see how people can stand to live there. They already have the power in that state to deny a handgun to someone, now they want long guns included.

Boston Police Say Residents Do Not 'Need' to Own Shotguns, Rifles

Police Argue For More Control Over Rifle, Shotgun Licenses | WGBH News

I read this the other day, thanks for posting, it's sad.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    The police do not decide how I practice my 2nd Amendment rights. Period.

Isn't Boston in the same colony as Lexington and Concord? :dunno: My, how things have changed.

my thoughts exactly! heck, they even celebrate Patriots Day closing banks and everything. They've totally forgotten what it was all about. :sheep:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Necessity: The argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves.

This in my reckoning, makes a fine argument for making flagrant violation of the oath of office a capital offense.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The Boston Police are wrong.

When the Boston crime rate becomes 0, for at least 10 years, then they MAY be able to make a viable 'argument'.

Lest we forget, Boston is the city from which were bred one of the most notorious scumbag families in U.S. History: the Kennedys.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd like to see that Williams character have the courage of his convictions and go door to door to confiscate all long guns in the city. The man looks like he's about to keel over from malnutrition as it is. He looks like just donning the black ninja outfits could exhaust him before stacking up with the first SWAT team on a raid that could do him in.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So, either the citizens of Boston are such angelic beings that no crime is being committed, in which case why do they still have a police force...Or the police hold so much power over the citizenry that they are literally capable of halting all crime instantly before anyone can come to harm. Since the first is an impossibility, and the second scenario actually demands even more weapons and ammunition, I would argue that those people do indeed need every manner of weapon they can get their hands on.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Once they get a taste of that power it's hard to give it up. Michigan almost got rid of their handgun registration until the State Police started whining about it, even though it's useless.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't care if there is crime or no crime, the amount of crime anywhere has nothing to do with my rights as an American. I don't need a reason to have a gun, that I was born gives me the right. I have a city of Boston shirt that I'm about to pitch or take to Goodwill. That city is garbage, that state is garbage, those particular policemen and anyone else espousing their un-American views is garbage. They can all rot.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Keep in mind these are the bastards that went house to house removing citizens from their homes at gunpoint with no warrants.

Top Bottom