• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    After reading some of the comments, it is apparent that many people do not have a clue.

Of course.
    I love the, I'd never shop where anyone has a gun, not knowing they've been doing it their whole life.
    Then there's the, I'm a gun owner but....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If I remember right, wasn't there an Indiana Kmart, I think nwi, that a guy walked into and started shooting.
    I wonder if any of those people wished they had a gun.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Jeeze. I wonder if some of these people ate paint chips as children?

my answer is H. NO!! i don't want to get shot in the back because I got the last bag of chips, and she wanted them, bang, she got my lay's chips, even worse, I go to get my milk and the jugs are full of wholes because she wanted to see if it was truly fresh milk. even though the meat market have the meat killed, cleaned processed, ground, chopped, She feels that she must make sure, really sure that that meat is dead, just in case it attacks her child while in the grocery cart. and Lord forbid we go into kroger at Christmas time, fighting over presents, party food, decorations, or get well cards. All because my neighbor mom is afraid. I have a great idea dear.... order your food on line, let the customer service deliver it to your door. just remember!! do no shot the delivery boy, Just like you did to my friend ( about once every six months) the usps letter carrier!!!

My right to walk down the grocery aisle fear-free from gun sucking idiots like you trumps your "Second Amendment rights for an armed militia while shopping" right... hands down. You people have taken this way too far and someone has to stop you... your idiocy seems to know no bounds!

I saw an article about the Kroger decision to allow guns in their stores a couple of weeks ago. The idea that you need to bring a gun while shopping for ice cream is ludicrous. I wrote to Kroger's and told them they would not be seeing my shopping dollars in their stores (which are called "Ralph's" here in San Diego) until they change their position. Below is their response to my email:
    "Dear Valued Customer:
    Thank you for contacting Kroger Customer Connect regarding our firearms policy. The safety of our customers and associates is one of our most important company values. Millions of customers are present in our busy grocery stores every day and we don't want to put our associates in a position of having to confront a customer who is legally carrying a gun. That is why our long-standing policy on this issue is to follow state and local laws and to ask customers to be respectful of others while shopping. We know that our customers are passionate on both sides of this issue and we trust them to be responsible in our stores.
    We value your feedback and will ensure it reaches our Leadership Team.
    Thank you for shopping with the Kroger Family of Stores.
    Sincerely,
    David
    Kroger Customer Connect
    The Kroger Family of Stores"
    The way I read the above is that their rationale for allowing guns if for the safety of the employees! Don't get me wrong, I don't want their employees endangered either. However, allowing guns in their stores is sure to result in a death every now and again.
    As I told them in my original email they will not see me shopping in their stores until they change their position.

I'd post more but I feel slightly stupider now. I wish I could share the below video with some of the people who commented...

[video=youtube_share;D4Ha_XjCuA8]http://youtu.be/D4Ha_XjCuA8[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I voted! These women are doing a disservice to real moms. My wife is a great mother an a pistol packin momma who's ready to defend her cubs and able. Idiots like Shannon watts wish to take that natural right and ability away from law abiding citizens using scare tactics, bullying, coorporate Sabotage. They and Bloomberg are domestic terrorists in my opinion. Move to canada!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    As you know, Watts and MDA has been going around to different businesses and trying to get them to ban gun carriers. She has had some moderate success getting businesses to at least issue statements asking gun owners not to carry at their stores. Kroger has outright refused. So, MDA is doubling down on attacking Kroger.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    These 'moms' need a new hobby... I'm actually surprised they're getting any publications to run their ads. Kroger, in general, is a high-dollar advertiser. As a general rule, most media outlets aren't going to do anything to **** off their cash cow.

Watts and company are acting like spoiled children. They can't get their way so now they want to throw a tantrum!

Top Bottom