Is Cheaper Than Dirt looking to stir up another panic?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Is Cheaper Than Dirt looking to stir up another panic?

Eric Holder Resigns ? What it Means to Your Second Amendment Rights

Eric Holder is not and never has been a friend of the Second Amendment and to that end we can all—with a collective sigh—say, ‘good riddance.” However, the danger exists of Holder’s replacement being even further to the Left and even more anti-gun. The best advice is to remain engaged in the process, support gun friendly organizations such as the NRA, NAGR, Second Amendment Foundations and others and be ready to speak out against the nomination of Holder’s replacement if necessary. When that happens, Cheaper Than Dirt! will be sure to bring you the latest Second Amendment news.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    CTD who? I haven't bought one red sent of stuff from them ina couple years and never will again. They are nothing but money grubbing price gougers. They are dead to me.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ok, at the risk of seeming to defend CTD, just what did they say that was incorrect, or "stirring the pot"?

One may not like CTD, but I don't see anything that would not be written in Human Events, NRO, The Federalist or Instapundit.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...One may not like CTD, but I don't see anything that would not be written in Human Events, NRO, The Federalist or Instapundit.

That's the thing, your average shooter my not be read up on such publications. However, unknowingly they may have come to know, (and trust,) CTD through the sponsorship's the company put out there. Sponsorship's including Appleseed, 3 Gun Nation and the Miculek family, to name just a few.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Now, boys, play nice. You know capitalism is all about making money. Can't blame them for making hay when the sun was shining. There is one born every minute, (customarily attributed to P.T. Barnum), and a fool is soon parted from his money (according to King Solomon). Kipling said something to the effect of:

If he play, my son,
    Being young and foolish,
    Take his money, praising Allah!
    The fool was born to be sold.

(my paraphrase since I can't reach a wikipedia from the international airport in Medan. Indonesia blocks many websites.)

If CTD can get a sucker to pay $90 for a $20 mag, how is that any different from a sucker bet in a bar, or scalping Super Bowl tickets, or doubling the price on an AR-15 because one put $100 of improvements on it and now calls it tactical? You who are wise to the scam can post the warning, just like a driver flashing lights to warn others of a speed trap, but it really is unnecessary to call CTD names for doing what 99% of businessmen will do when given the opportunity.

How many of us would turn down the opportunity to get in the way of an extra $200 if we had a chance to be a middle man between two guys, one who is willing to pay $800 for a Marlin 39A Mountie and our friend who has one for sale for $600?

I rarely buy from CTD (only if they have something no one else has, e.g. 709 mags, and the price is reasonable after I do my research); and I do not recommend them to anyone. I just think it surpassing strange that so many go Rambo or Postal (figuratively) on CTD for playing the capitalism game to win. They are competitive; they are in a cut-throat business; they had a chance to make a great profit and they jumped on it. Smart business. Let the buyer (suckers, fools, and gamblers) beware.

Helmet and flame suit on. Heading for the bunker! INCOMING!!!

Top Bottom