Supreme Court says 2A covers dirks and batons...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    But, no no no. No. The 2nd Amendment specifically states "The right of the people to keep and bear muskets, shall not be infringed." I didn't see a single word about dirks and batons you silly head.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I keep pointing out "arms" is not "firearms" and goes bigger and smaller. My right to a nuke is infringed.

You find a source for a nuke and start down the road to acquiring it, and we'll have us a test case. I'll take this on as my second criminal case (the other being prosecuting the theft of an albino skunk as an intern), but NOT Pro Bono.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Good, my dirk is covered for Scottish Burns Night Dinner.

88SD_m.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I still haven't gotten an answer to my question of the legality of dropping out of a tree and slitting a deer's throat. THAT is fair chase afterall...

When I was in CO years ago they wouldn't license me to hunt bear with a battle ax either...Nazi's. It's not like I wasn't going to wear armor.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When I did service work in Chicago, it was very common to carry a 4 "D" cell mag light. While I didn't personally see it happen, I did see the security tape of the conflict where the holder of the mag light bested the thug that tried to mug him in the back of the parking lot. I guess that the right flashlight could be considered an "arm". I still keep mine next to the nightstand.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You find a source for a nuke and start down the road to acquiring it, and we'll have us a test case. I'll take this on as my second criminal case (the other being prosecuting the theft of an albino skunk as an intern), but NOT Pro Bono.

Hmmm. Wonder if there are any surplus SADM left....

Top Bottom