• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    PMC X-TAC for sale. Let's start the bidding at $1 per round. That investment will pay off quickly.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Not sure if they can do anything, but contacted the senators.

This crap is ridiculous. M855 doesn't fall under Federal classification of "armor piercing". This isn't even a cleverly disguised proposal, it's another blatant disregard for law.

Their reasoning for this is because when it was originally exempt, AR pistols didn't exist. What a total load of :poop:

Yea because everyone is buying this for their AR pistols.... :rolleyes:

Any cases of a law officer being shot with M855 from a pistol????

Good thing the idiots over on ARFCOM are trying to start a new panic and buying up a bunch of M855.....

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Read the link, they're all over the place trying to justify this nonsense. FBO. I'm pissed.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have some already but it isn't the cheapest stuff. I don't really see this as a bad thing... other than the fact that I hate it when an Executive Order changes things. BHO needs to get impeached if you ask me making all these laws by fiat

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    They can't ban guns so they will go the other route and ban the ammo. A firearm is nothing more than a paperweight without the proper ammo for it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have some already but it isn't the cheapest stuff. I don't really see this as a bad thing... other than the fact that I hate it when an Executive Order changes things. BHO needs to get impeached if you ask me making all these laws by fiat

Its bad because it sets a precident. If you don't have the support to change a law then simply re-interpret the existing law. Simple enough just change the definition to suit your agenda. Way to go Barry I salute you.

Top Bottom