• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That's great news. I'm really happy the gun isn't being destroyed, too.

If the arresting cop was my partner, I'd slap him on the back of the head and have a chat with him. Unless he was bigger than me. Then I'd just have a chat with him.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    He better get his flintlock back. (it's probably in little pieces from the "Ballistics Testing")

I was in the office when the news story came on and they were talking about ballistics testing to see if it had been used in a crime. Keep in mind my office consists of detectives who investigate people who are shot, among other things. It was like a group face palm. The sgt summed it up best. "That's a guy who knows (insert appropriate swear word here) about guns."

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I was in the office when the news story came on and they were talking about ballistics testing to see if it had been used in a crime...

The clowns who would charge him for a 1760 flintlock probably were looking for cold-cases from the late 1700s to tie to that gun...:rolleyes:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What police departments or sheriff's offices have firearms divisions that would employ even a single person who would actually know how to properly load and discharge a flintlock firearm of any description? Performing "ballistics testing" on that thing is the height of idiocy.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My guess is that "ballistics testing" is what you tell your boss you did, instead of the truth - you ran around the office waving the gun and challenging people to duals, "I shot thee!!!"

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My favorite line was the tag under the photographs:
    ...but not the weapon of choice for modern criminals, according to firearms experts.

:rolleyes:

Well, that's true unless 'lil homie has saggy pantaloons.

Top Bottom