Montana Constitutional Carry Vetoed by Democratic Governor.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    He won gov. by 1.6% (7571 votes) in 2012. A poll last year said 53% of R's and 71% of D's in MT give him a favorable rating. The problem in MT is similar to that in CO; too many libs migrating in although this guy is a native.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I know when I was there in 98 they were *****ing because around Missoula was getting very liberal thanks to Californians running from California.

Regardless...see it sways the vote for next Gov election.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know when I was there in 98 they were *****ing because around Missoula was getting very liberal thanks to Californians running from California.

Regardless...see it sways the vote for next Gov election.

I'd be surprised if it does. In my thinking, mostly die hard gun guys support constitutional carry. Simply put, we don't have the numbers, nationwide.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I'd be surprised if it does. In my thinking, mostly die hard gun guys support constitutional carry. Simply put, we don't have the numbers, nationwide.

Agreed. Most of the public believes in licensing to carry. The reactions I get (always funny) when I ask those people if they have received their license to freely express themselves..."but words don't kill Steve, duh". "Funny, my EDC hasn't killed anyone yet either. Maybe I should ask for a refund because I think it is defective?"

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Agreed. Most of the public believes in licensing to carry. The reactions I get (always funny) when I ask those people if they have received their license to freely express themselves..."but words don't kill Steve, duh". "Funny, my EDC hasn't killed anyone yet either. Maybe I should ask for a refund because I think it is defective?"

Ask them if they've heard of Mein Kampf. How many people did that book help kill?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I like asking them who the "wrong people" are that they think shouldn't be allowed to have guns. I usually get a "Wut?" answer.... at which time I explain the original purpose of the carry permit/license/whatever you wanna call the permission slip.

It's funny watching their heads asplode when they realize they've just identified themselves as racists, then watching them try to backpeddle.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Democratic Governor
    Montana

Does not compute.

Typically, larger cities lean Dem. In Montana, there are a few cities and not a lot of population (comparatively) elsewhere. Move enough yew-ain't-frum-'roun'-here-are-yew-son Dems in to take over the city election, and voila... instant lunacy in office.

Top Bottom