• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The anti-gunners are going all-out to "improve gun safety" in California. They are currently in the process of fast-tracking 10 bills that will make gun ownership even more ridiculous and impractical than it already is. It is a real wish-list of anti-gun measures including adding magazine size limits, tracking databases, loaning firearms, politicized gun control research, etc.

• AB 156: Bans common ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
    • AB 857: Requires serialization of ALL unserialized firearms, both retroactively and moving forward.
    • AB 1135: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices, such as “bullet buttons”.
    • AB 1511: Criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults.
    • SB 880: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices, such as “bullet buttons”.
    • SB 894: Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms within a short time frame.
    • SB 1006: University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.
    • SB 1407: Requires serialization of ALL unserialized firearms, both retroactively and moving forward.
    • SB 1446: Retroactively bans possession of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.
    • SB 1235: Bans common ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.

BREAKING: 10 Gun Control Bills Passed by Senate

[video=youtube_share;wEWUUGs77w0]http://youtu.be/wEWUUGs77w0[/video]

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dumbass Californians get what they deserve for elecing these idiots in the first place. Wouldn't expect much more from a democratically controlled state so full of libtards! One could only hope the San Andreas fault sends them floating away. Bon Vayage libtards!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    We could take a yuuuuge chunk out of our national debt if we sold California. And put up a wall.

They don't seem to want to be a part of AMERICA anyway, so what the hell...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dumbass Californians get what they deserve for elecing these idiots in the first place. Wouldn't expect much more from a democratically controlled state so full of libtards! One could only hope the San Andreas fault sends them floating away. Bon Vayage libtards!

But not all the people voted them in. Just a majority.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    We could take a yuuuuge chunk out of our national debt if we sold California. And put up a wall.

They don't seem to want to be a part of AMERICA anyway, so what the hell...
    I thought the flag was getting a little crowded with all those stars anyways.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Same thing happens with other states with huge urban city/states (think Illinois with Chicago speaking for the whole state). The majority forces the hand of the minority.

CA has some very rural areas with some great people who do not agree or like the laws and politics that have taken hold.

But not all the people voted them in. Just a majority.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They do have an interesting choice of words in describing the current state of the San Andreas Fault as "locked and loaded".

I say we all go stand on the fault line and jump up and down. maybe even start digging along the fault line to "score" it and weaken it. Maybe we can trigger a big enough one to get it to slide into the ocean like they predicted long ago.

I say give it back to Mexico. Idiots.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Maybe we can trigger a big enough one to get it to slide into the ocean like they predicted long ago.

"The scientists say...
    It'll all wash away
    But we don't believe
    them anymore...

Because we've got our recruits
    and our green mohair suits
    so please show, your
    i.d. at the door

This old earthquake's going to leave me in the poorhouse..
    It seems like this whole town's insane..
    But on the 31st floor, a gold plated door
    Won't keep out, the Lord's burning flame.."

Gram Parsons "Sin City"

[video=youtube;IWEWRIxMaUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWEWRIxMaUE[/video]

Last edited:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Same thing happens with other states with huge urban city/states (think Illinois with Chicago speaking for the whole state). The majority forces the hand of the minority.

CA has some very rural areas with some great people who do not agree or like the laws and politics that have taken hold.

I've noticed the same thing about Illinois- a huge state with many reasonable people ruled by the Chicago machine and its mentality.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Should large metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York have the option of becoming independent states? This would certainly allow for a better representation of "the will of the people" both within the city and outside of it.

The population of Chicago is nearly five times that of Wyoming which gives some weight to the argument. However it's only one fifth of Illinois' total population so in light of that I'm not sure if it's justifiable.

I've also had the idea of a city-state arrangement. Maybe if the metropolitan areas have more leeway in making their own ridiculous laws they won't have to hold state legislatures hostage enforcing their idiocy on the entire state.

One way or another it would be nice to let them have their playground and leave the rest of us alone.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Should large metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York have the option of becoming independent states? This would certainly allow for a better representation of "the will of the people" both within the city and outside of it.

The population of Chicago is nearly five times that of Wyoming which gives some weight to the argument. However it's only one fifth of Illinois' total population so in light of that I'm not sure if it's justifiable.

I've also had the idea of a city-state arrangement. Maybe if the metropolitan areas have more leeway in making their own ridiculous laws they won't have to hold state legislatures hostage enforcing their idiocy on the entire state.

One way or another it would be nice to let them have their playground and leave the rest of us alone.

This is a friggin awesome idea. Once a metropolitan area gets to be a certain density or size it becomes its own (insert made up word here) that basically allows them all rights and privileges of a separate state. That way you could spin it as the city "achieving a milestone" but really it is the rest of the state getting freed from the urban mindset. Think about it. ..most issues are divided more evenly between rural and urban/one world thinking than they are from D vs R or lib vs cons. This would solve a lot of problems.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Urban centers can't survive on revenue that they can extract from the people that live there, they have to get money from the state and feds. People paying the bills need to wake up.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.

Yeah, the wife and I were in Napa Valley a couple of years ago doin' the wine tasting/jazz in the vineyard thing. We stopped at a coffee shop on a Saturday morning and while we were waiting we overheard four young ladies sitting at a table discussing their day at the gun range:). They seriously looked like they could've been headed to Church. I don't think many people north of San Francisco care for the rest of the state. I would bet if they could they would form their own state, and they should.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is a friggin awesome idea. Once a metropolitan area gets to be a certain density or size it becomes its own (insert made up word here) that basically allows them all rights and privileges of a separate state. That way you could spin it as the city "achieving a milestone" but really it is the rest of the state getting freed from the urban mindset. Think about it. ..most issues are divided more evenly between rural and urban/one world thinking than they are from D vs R or lib vs cons. This would solve a lot of problems.

How about people that don't like freedom and rights, go someplace else.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

How about people that don't like freedom and rights, go someplace else.

^^This!

Doc, no offense meant, but I really don't want to give places like Chicago, LA, SF, NYC, and Detroit full voices in Congress and full representation in the Senate. As it is, each is limited; they can possibly choose the US Representative for their districts (such as Indianapolis continues, paradoxically, to choose Andre Carson and "da Region" continues to choose Pete Visclosky) but we still get to choose our US Senators as a state. As long as people like Richard Mourdock don't shoot themselves in the foot in the hearing of the vulture media, we can still effect positive change... or at a minimum, prevent some of the negative changes.

If those large areas ever leaned conservative, I might re-evaluate my thinking. I have yet to see one do so, as a whole.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom