• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If HRC is able to cheat her way to victory next month as many expect, but the GOP retains control of the Senate and House, or even just the House, do you think the elites (Paul Ryan, McConnell, McCain, etc.) will have the sand to stand up against any Federal gun control legislation she would advocate for or will they want "pay back" for us deplorables turning Trump loose on them for the past 18 months?

My bet is they would support universal background checks just so HRC will "play nice" with them. Also, because they are ****s. (word can also spelled with a 'k')

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Why would they do anything different now than they have been doing? Do they want NRA support? Do they want the votes of the "deplorable"? (Hint- yes).

Who will vote for them if not those who voted for Trump?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The only people voicing support for gun control inlcuding a universal background checks and gun bans outside the Democrat Party are those holders of the INGO Medal of Freedom, the Second Amendment Foundation and the Libertarian Party.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The only people voicing support for gun control inlcuding a universal background checks and gun bans outside the Democrat Party are those holders of the INGO Medal of Freedom, the Second Amendment Foundation and the Libertarian Party.

Dude.

You need to start handing out creme for burns like that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Cheat? Lol, ok. Ya know, even if there is cheating, I doubt it's needed. If Trump loses, it's not because he was cheated out of winning.
    I like Hough said, why would the GOP abandoned their most steadfast supporters?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm guessing all of her gun control issues will be handled thru executive orders since nobody has demonstrated they have the stones to point out the illegality of such moves.

In the end I suspect the sun will still rise in the east, dogs will continue to chase squirrels and Cartman will continue to hate hippies. Then during the next election cycle they (MSM and politicians) will find some other non-issue to distract the populace with and the [STRIKE]spiral[/STRIKE] cycle will continue.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Actually, with HRC, the battle lines will be known and familiar, so a fight is almost a certainty.

Or rather, she, like Obama, will see that such regulations have no chance, so they will not be tendered.

That's all IMHO.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She'll look for some sort of quick scalp to wave for the gun haters and then off to trade deals, where there's big money.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    odd, as a Libertarian myself I can't remember calling for ANY gun control. I would love to own a fully armed and armored tank and perhaps a Destroyer for when I wanted to go fishing. :patriot:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    If HRC is able to cheat her way to victory next month as many expect, but the GOP retains control of the Senate and House, or even just the House, do you think the elites (Paul Ryan, McConnell, McCain, etc.) will have the sand to stand up against any Federal gun control legislation she would advocate for or will they want "pay back" for us deplorables turning Trump loose on them for the past 18 months?

My bet is they would support universal background checks just so HRC will "play nice" with them. Also, because they are ****s. (word can also spelled with a 'k')

THEIR WON'T be ANY legislation ..... JUST a SCOTUS appt.....

When are you folks, gonna get this straight ?????

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    odd, as a Libertarian myself I can't remember calling for ANY gun control. I would love to own a fully armed and armored tank and perhaps a Destroyer for when I wanted to go fishing. :patriot:

Kirk likes to conflate libertarians with anything the Libertarian Party might someday do.

It's the only way he gets in any talking points, so we just let him once in a while. :cool:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    THEIR WON'T be ANY legislation ..... JUST a SCOTUS appt.....

When are you folks, gonna get this straight ?????

yeah, that is the real issue, SCOTUS.
    I remember a time when all three branches actually acted equal.
    They stayed where they belonged, the Legislative Branch made the laws and the President either signed or vetoed them
    The SCOTUS ruled on the Constitutionality and refrained from legislating from the bench.

Not sure when the Legislative Branch decided to defer to the President and the SCOTUS decided to legislate plus the rule by FIAT not only by the President and various alphabet agencies (though the latter are usually called rules with the force of law) but this is where we are and it doesn't look like we plan on returning to the Constitution any time soon. :(

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I suspect those named might well be lacking in sand and roll over on some issues, I think for a lot of them 2A is not a core value (they lack them) but instead all about the calculus of votes to keep their position at the trough.

I would expect after some little betrayals, we would hear the squishy argument resurrected that we still need to vote for them, or else Hillary will be able to do whatever she wants to without those brave Republicans holding the line

Burn it and rebuild it. I'm already working with like minded people to ensure my jack*** governor is challenged from his right

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

You best check with Billy Weld because the Vice Presidential candidate for 2016 is calling for gun control, LOTS of gun control.

Next check with the Cato Institute. After that I'll give you a list to check with and you can report back.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    The only people voicing support for gun control inlcuding a universal background checks and gun bans outside the Democrat Party are those holders of the INGO Medal of Freedom, the Second Amendment Foundation and the Libertarian Party.[/QUOTE

I haven't been around in a bit, but might this be a reference to Anarchist Butters?

Top Bottom