Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    [FONT=&quot]January 5, 2017[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dear Mr. MM32:

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for contacting my office to express your thoughts on suppressors and silencers for guns. The opinions and concerns of my fellow Hoosiers are essential to my decision making process as a Member of Congress.
    [FONT=&quot]As your representative, I have always supported the right to bear arms as outlined by the Second Amendment to the Constitution. However, while maintaining this right, we also have a responsibility to keep ourselves and our communities safe. Silencers and suppressors may be appropriate in combat zones, but are not practical in our towns and cities. While most users would abide by our laws, as they do in their use of firearms, we must be aware that suppressors and silencers make it easier for perpetrators of violent crimes to do so undetected. As your representative I will continue to support the rights of Hoosiers while[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]also advocating for smart, responsible solutions to protect our communities from gun violence.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this important issue and I hope you will continue to contact my office on future issues. I encourage you to visit my website at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://carson.house.gov[/FONT][FONT=&quot] where you can view the latest news and updates about pertinent issues and legislation important to you, or follow me on Twitter [/FONT][FONT=&quot]@RepAndreCarson[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] You may also sign up for my weekly e-newsletter The Carson Courier to receive periodic updates on my activities in Indianapolis and in Washington, D.C.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] As always, my staff and I are here to serve you.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Please feel free to contact me if we ever can be of further assistance to you.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]
    AndreCarson_Sig2.PNG
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]André Carson
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Member of Congress[/FONT]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One of the most ignorant things to come out of his pie hole. I bet he thinks they make the gun go FFFFFT like in the movies.

Now if only one of the experts here could get him out on a range to actually educate him on what they REALLY are and what benefit they really have in a practical sense. I doubt it would change his mind but its worth a shot.

And you dont need to sign up for his newsletter. They add you to it automatically when you write. :xmad:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I love how theses douchebags put "we're here to serve you". Yeah right. You don't make any decisions based on Hoosiers voices. Only what you want. Take that cliche and stick up your a$$.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One of the most ignorant things to come out of his pie hole. I bet he thinks they make the gun go FFFFFT like in the movies.

Now if only one of the experts here could get him out on a range to actually educate him on what they REALLY are and what benefit they really have in a practical sense. I doubt it would change his mind but its worth a shot.

And you dont need to sign up for his newsletter. They add you to it automatically when you write. :xmad:

OOOH! maybe our own Guy Relford could coax him out to the range. He has the reputation and name recognition, especially with his show. (provided he has some cans that is)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Do you have this guy's contact e-mail?

I don't live in the 7th district but his stance is BS

AND they have eliminated the email addresses and switched to a contact form. If you are not in his district, you cant contact him electronically. :xmad: (Apparently reps/congresscritters were getting too much flak from those they dont represent) If you REALLY want to object, you must call the switchboard and leave a message via the phone system.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Andre's an idiot! He was elected totally due to his last name. He got his former job as a state excise cop thanks to his grandmother and was considered a joke there although he likes to refer to his "law enforcement experience". Now that Obama is out, the only question is whose lap dog he will be!

I've gotten a couple of email responses from his office that are all the same line of BS.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He is a dumb ass just like his grandma was and both pieces of **** too. He's also part of the Muslim brotherhood and has been connected to terrorist funding. I'd love to see him in cuffs one day.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't vote for him.

Used to be worse when we had the 10th Congressional District. That seat was unassailable by any R. Now at least there is a contest, even if it is hard for an R to win.

Though the districts are pretty well set up where the Rs have a good hold over 7 of the 9.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    He is a dumb ass just like his grandma was and both pieces of **** too. He's also part of the Muslim brotherhood and has been connected to terrorist funding. I'd love to see him in cuffs one day.

I love your posts. :): :rockwoot:

People can say what they want about you, but if stuff goes sideways one of these days, I'm in your squad. :ar15:

Top Bottom