• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Of course what he misses is that his five year old grand daughter would in fact be safer at school if there were armed employees there. No help for a guy like this.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Fudds, butters, and nutters. Folks like the HuffPo find them and drag them out whenever they feel the need to maintain the disenfranchisement of folks from their civil rights.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are 5 year old granddaughters in danger in any other state with constitutional carry?

The thought of another parent being able to carry a gun in my granddaughter’s school when she goes to kindergarten next year is terrifying. There’s just no need for that.

Does your granddaughter go to the movies? Or the grocery store? Or 100 other places where people are carrying guns in Tejas?

What is so magical about a school? It's just another building

Are granddaughters in danger in the many other states where people can legally carry guns in school?

Show your work, Mr. Arnold.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Bernie Phillip is a 75-year-old Texas grandfather who owns nearly 20 guns ― enough, he says, “to take care of business.” He’s an avid hunter, and has been a National Rifle Association member for 46 years.

You know how I know that the above is a lie? The part where the 75 year old Texas gun owner, NRA member, "taking care of business" bumpkin tells me that an 18 year old can go into Academy and buy and carry a gun.

At 75 he was born in 1941. Stalking horse boy was an adult, 27, during passage of the GCA1968 which mandated that one be 21 to purchase a handgun from an FFL. He has been alive during the entire enactment of the GCA and he believes 18 year olds can buy handguns from FFLs.

You know who believes that? Imaginary shills.

This entire campaign is an easily exposed lie. We'll see what the Texans do, but I were them I wouldn't run and hide.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Of course what he misses is that his five year old grand daughter would in fact be safer at school if there were armed employees there. No help for a guy like this.

He's probably concerned his five year old granddaughter would see, and then steal at least one of the armed employees' guns.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    As my late Grandfather always said... "You can't argue with an ignorant man."...

I'll take Uncle Kirk's word and quotes from above and 'not click into the insanity'...

:ingo:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Hmmm....Gramps might be a Democrat...at least in the last couple of elections...

Bernard Phillips Obituary - Lufkin, TX | The Lufkin Daily News

Bernard Leon "Bernie" Phillips
    Obituary
    Graveside services for Bernard "Bernie" Leon Phillips, 82, of Lufkin, will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday in the Ryan Chapel in Diboll. Phillips was born Aug. 2, 1932, and died Jan. 11, 2015, in a local hospital. Oakley-Metcalf Funeral Home, directors.

Might not be the same guy (the HuffPo letter shows "Manson" as his first name), but having two older "Bernie" Phillips seems odd, even in Texas. Research continues...

ETA: Nope, not the same, missed that it is "Phillip" not "Phillips." Whatsername that posted the letter is a MomsDemand activist in San Antonio.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom