• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Very glad to hear this. My wife works in Ohio and her company has the no guns policy. She won't carry on her commute because of it. We both have console vaults in our 4Runners so it can be locked up securely. The company signs and policy include the parking area. They have 'security monitors' (unarmed and passive so I can't bring myself to call them guards) and a good camera system. They can zoom right into most of the cars in the parking lot. They watch what people do while they are on break & lunch. They've caught people drinking and doing drugs as well as ahem, other things.

At least with this new law she can put it in her unlocked vault when she leaves home and simply lock it without opening it when she gets there without risking her job.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Very glad to hear this. My wife works in Ohio and her company has the no guns policy. She won't carry on her commute because of it. We both have console vaults in our 4Runners so it can be locked up securely. The company signs and policy include the parking area. They have 'security monitors' (unarmed and passive so I can't bring myself to call them guards) and a good camera system. They can zoom right into most of the cars in the parking lot. They watch what people do while they are on break & lunch. They've caught people drinking and doing drugs as well as ahem, other things.

At least with this new law she can put it in her unlocked vault when she leaves home and simply lock it without opening it when she gets there without risking her job.

lifelock-fix-it-large-3.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    They can carry in daycare centers. I'm jealous. If I'm not mistaken a licensed daycare is treated as a school in Indiana right?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

That pretty much sums it up. They sit in the entrance booths and watch people come in and out. They aren't responsible for fire or medical stuff, they don't do any security patrols, check doors or anything else. When I worked there many years ago there was an employee attacked in the parking lot by a couple guys that were upset with him over some nonsense. They parked in the lot and waited until they saw him. About ran him over, jumped out and beat him to the ground, kicked him a bit then drove off. The "guards" said they saw the car driving around acting strange, watched it park, watched them get out and beat him, watched them drive away. This happened about 30 yards from the door where they sat. Other employees ran to help but they didn't get there in time to drag the pricks off of him. The employee they beat was Jamarcus Enis, Curtis Enis's little brother.

BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    Yes you must inform the officer, trooper, etc. in Ohio. Open carry is also permitted in Ohio. I once walked past a Trooper at a I80 Rest area I was O.C. I said hello He nodded and I went on with my business.

Top Bottom