• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Wonderful measure because it recognizes that law-abiding people are no threat, and, that criminals aren`t going to obey the law anyway. Put an end to gun-free zones please.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Please excuse any typos, I'm doing this on voice to text. there are several bills I think we need to get behind one of them is 1159 constitutional carry, 1258 campus Carey 1588 public property they are all excellent bills and need to be really push too hard. There are a couple of more that I'may supporting. being text credit Bells they are 1161 and 1534. I just called and spoke with a gentleman named Luke he is the Legislative Assistant for Ben smaltz and he was wonderful to speak with and this seems very supportive. Here's hoping we get some good deals through.

Again is Bill numbers are 1159, 1161, 1258, 1326, 1534, 1588. The phone number is 1 800 382-9841

gamecrimez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Lafayette
    This just appeared on the General Assembly website: HB 1588, regarding firearms on schools and (most) state government property.

House Bill 1588 - Firearms on public property - Indiana General Assembly, 2017 Session

I am all for this. I know I would feel a lot better sending my kids to school knowing that they will no longer be an easy target for deranged lunatics. criminals would think twice not knowing if teachers or other staff are carrying. Also I wouldn't have to disarm every day I pick my kids up from school as well as me & my children wouldn't be vulnerable when we go on field trips, I would be able to carry on the bus. I know I would feel a lot safer.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    After the press has hammered him for his recent FB posts, I suspect that any bill he fronts will likely be hammered by the press also, just for the opportunity of it regardless of the content.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not a facebooker. Didn't Lucas just post a picture of protesters getting pepper sprayed? He didn't post the one about the fat chicks like the the other guy, right?

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!
    To help HB1159 move forward, people have to CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE CHIEF AND SHERIFF and ask them to support HB1159 and PLEASE CONTACT THEIR ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVE to SUPPORT HB1159. People need to HAVE ALL OF THEIR FRIENDS CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE CHIEF AND SHERIFF and ask them to support HB1159 and PLEASE CONTACT THEIR ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVE to SUPPORT HB1159.
    Rep. Smaltz and Lucas are getting things lined up, but if the police groups come out against it, as they are leaning, THE BILL WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE. This is the current obstacle!!!
    Also, write letters to your local newspaper and tell to explain what this bill does and does not do. It DOES NOT allow prohibited people from carrying and it has nothing to do with actually GETTING a gun, those are the two biggest misconceptions of this bill.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    After the press has hammered him for his recent FB posts, I suspect that any bill he fronts will likely be hammered by the press also, just for the opportunity of it regardless of the content.

I suspect the press would largely hammer any of these anyway - just as they have been - we need to speak up.

and Facebook is the 8 year old un-parented un-disciplined child throwing a loud temper tantrum ...

despite that it still is there and useful tool - its how you utilize it.

Top Bottom