• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Copied from another forum..............

Dianne Feinstein:"All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flails about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth '. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words." Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times

Please forward this to all the vets you know. Especially the ones who are gun owners.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    My favorite Feinstein quote: when thousands were losing their jobs or having their hours drastically cut due to the ACA, she said something to the effect of "what a wonderful opportunity for these people to have the time to pursue their passions!"

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Trusting Snopes is not wise. Snopes is run by a 'progressive liberal' so there is a slant on most 'facts' checked by that site.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    To sum it up: even though she didn't say it at all, what she said is close enough to say it's what she said. Even though snopes is accurate and the meme is not, they still suck. Even though Feinstein didn't say it, she probably wanted to, so it's ok to still be mad at her for something she didn't say.

And we call liberals crazy.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Ok, the vet comment may not be true, but in her effort to push gun control, she did claim that it is legal to hunt humans.....:n00b:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is straight from the horse's a**, er I mean mouth.

"If I could’ve gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them — Mr. and Mrs. America turn ’em all in — I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here."

[video=youtube;ffI-tWh37UY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY[/video]

Top Bottom