Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Lafayette gun store

I went to go to Lafayette Guns & Gear today, and to my surprise it is no longer there. The Building has a sign for rent on it. Does anyone know if they have moved or just went out of business? There are not many places left, Just pawn shops and ACE AND RICO'S.

Master
    applied balistics, diamond V ( down earl from ace & rico)..
    Walkers on sr-25 ....
    and a few others..

Quote Originally Posted by gunrott View Post
    I went to go to Lafayette Guns & Gear today, and to my surprise it is no longer there. The Building has a sign for rent on it. Does anyone know if they have moved or just went out of business? There are not many places left, Just pawn shops and ACE AND RICO'S.

Out of business.. Has been for quite some time now..

All those other places mentioned are the only other ones with Ace & Rico and Applied Ballistics having the best selection.

There are not many places left, Just pawn shops and ACE AND RICO'S
    That's a joke, right? We need a consolidated "there ain't no good restaurants or gun stores where I drive back from work" thread.

Don't read the paper? (can't blame ya) A new gun store was just in it: Diamond V: Home

Or, go see smiling George at Tippecanoe Sport Shop: Tippecanoe Sport Shop

Ace & Rice, who I would love to give money to if they ever get my gear in *whistles*: Ace & Rico, LLC

Applied Ballistics: ABSI

Les has been out of business for many moons. With such a market for guns as Lafayette I am confused about why you said "not many places left". One restaurant closes, three open.
    Is it November 4th yet?

I have never been to Diamond V, will have to see what there hours are, was heading to Tippecanoe sport shop today but they are not open on Mondays like all the other Gun stores in Lafayette. I was bored today and was just wanting to do some window shopping/dreaming.

Master
    there is also a gun shop /lawn mower place on klondike & 52..

Quote Originally Posted by singlestacksig View Post
    there is also a gun shop /lawn mower place on klondike & 52..
    Sallee's Lawn Equipment
    3330 Klondike Road
    Lafayette, IN 47906-5216

I've driven past and saw the sign but have never been inside. Do they keep new/used firearms in stock or just order?

I just called them (Sallee's Lawn Equipment) to see if they had new/used firearms in stock and got a answering machine. I think I will make a trip over there Tomorrow and see in person. I will also go see what Diamond V has to offer.

Shooter
    He said he just wanted to do shows Made me sad, I loved his store, had a bunch of holsters and accessories.

In Lafayette, I highly recommend Applied Ballistics. All kinds of accessories and goodies, more every time I go in. And an indoor range to boot, if you want one.

Paris and Paris is out in the country about 30-40 minutes from lafayette over north and east of Frankfort. They have a good selection and can get about anything. I also like Applied Balistics.
    Paris And Paris Gunsmithing
    "You can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!"
    Ted Nugent

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast