Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

B & H firearms fort Wayne

I had a very poor experience with B & H firearms here in Fort Wayne. I had been in before to check out selection & price (nether were very good). I went in again, looking for a box of 9mm ammo I could tell it was a “good OL boys club” and I was not really welcome. Despite the ample amount they refused to sell me just one box. He told me that since I was not a customer of his that he would not sell me the ammo. He would only sell ammo to people whom previously bought firearms from him. He could not afford to fun out and for his customers to buy ammo elsewhere and decide to start buying there fire arms there also. I have probably been to about every gun store, dicks & Wal-Mart within 30 miles to purchase ammo and have never been denied. I have never had a worse experience shopping anywhere for anything else in my life.
    With the economy in the condition it is and the immense competition in the firearms sales today I simply cannot understand anyone turning away any business. I believe he has his business felicity completely ass backwards. Instead of me becoming a “customer of his” I will continue to be a customer of someone else & will continue to purchase my firearms elsewhere. I would suggest you do the same.

Where is B&H firearms located in Fort Wayne?
    Government hasn't stopped working it's just stopped working for us....

If guns kill people then pencils misspell words.....
    NRA Member

Wow that's a bold and I mean BOLD business move to make, but I guess if you are selling a lot of guns and have a good standing with your current customers that would be a good policy, but I still wouldn't do it.
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

Quote Originally Posted by No Time to Shoot View Post
    Where is B&H firearms located in Fort Wayne?

Paulding Rd

You better not go shop there now. :lol

That guy is a tool, go to 21st Century Firearms. You will be treated right.

Contemplating the geometry of chance… WhitleyStu's Avatar
    My wife works three blocks from B & H. Occasionally I ask her to pick up some small item like bore brushes or something similar. She receives terrible service and is usually told to just look for it and if she does not see it they do not carry the item. She has told me several times that there are usually LEOs in the shop talking and the owner does not pay attention to customers. Yes, it seems to be a hang out rather than a functioning gun shop. Too bad this shop has an "attitude".
    NRA Life Member since 3/15/89
    I don’t carry a firearm for self-defense because I’m an optimist…
    Facts seldom stand in the way of what someone wants to believe.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

he only caters to police officers. i have picked up a magazine and a holster from there, but i dont think ill go back ever again.

I have been there a few times, and have actually purchased a few guns, but thats been years ago. Even then, one time I would go in and he would be nice and friendly, the next time he acted like I was bothering him. Probably why I stopped going.

Good idea to post this "son of the law"
    "Pay attention to detail" ...Whitefeather

That's pretty sad. It's a wonder how someone can stay in business with that type of attitude toward customers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast