• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Another good experience at Fort Liberty Firearms. Walked in both the counter guys were busy with customers. As soon as one was free he asked if I needed any help. He showed me a RIA .38. I was looking for an inexpensive revolver to keep in a dresser drawer as a back up. This fit the bill and it was $30 cheaper than I had seen anywhere else. So I bought the gun, transaction went smoothly. Talked about some .22 rifles while waiting. Also bought some ammo cans and targets and they gave me a discount because I just bought the gun. As usual I found the place friendly and the personnel knowledgeable & helpful. It is not the biggest gun shop but I always enjoy going in and looking around. The guys always strike up a conversation even if I am not buying anything. Even though they don't have the selection that some of the bigger stores have, I still recommend them.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Bought some ammo there recently and the guys were very friendly and helpful. I came back a few days later and bought a gun and had a nice conversation with them since it was slow that morning. All my experiences there have been very laid-back and friendly.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I had a transfer of a Sig P229 .357 Sig pistol I bought there yesterday.
    Thought I'd try them because they're close by.

They were friendly and seemed like good guys.
    I'll definitely go back.

Top Bottom