• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I recently had a gun cerakoted by USDS, fantastic work there but I decided to take my gun to JM Gunsmithing for reassembly.

About the gun: Its a HK45t LEM

I tore the gun down had it cerakoted by USDS, a few days later its done and looks great.

Make the phone call the Jeff McHenry about dropping off my gun and did so.

A day or so later he gets to the gun for reassembly and ran into a few issues, nothing overly major but he had to contact HK.

HK informed him the LEM was not meant to be taken down that far and basically "good luck" getting it back together and he might as well send it to them for reassembly. They did however send him the schematics of the gun.

Several I'm sure frustrating hours later trying to figure it out, he GOT IT BACK TOGETHER!

HK said it couldn't be done by a gunsmith, Jeff did it.

I highly recommend JM to anyone. This isn't my first experience with Jeff but I will continue to use him for any of my gunsmithing needs.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Jeff McHenry and Mark Highsmith are my go to guys when I need work done. I'm sure there are other fine gunsmiths, but neither of these two have let me down.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Jeff installed new sights on a Glock for me this afternoon. The front sight had to be cut off. No damage to the slide and a job well done. From my experience he's on par with Mark Highsmith but he's a lot closer to me. I'll definitely go to him if I need a smith.

Easy to find. Follow the drive that goes by Point Blank around almost back to Emerson. 1052 Greenwood Springs Blvd B.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I took old .22 to have him refinish and blue on Saturday. He had a sign saying that he was booked out till after the holiday. After seeing some of his work Im glad to have someone so close to indy.

Top Bottom