• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    +1 for these guys. I called around and they had the best price on a M&P15 sport ($599), so I went in. They ended up having a good deal on a Ruger AR 556 ($580) and 30 round PMAGS for $10. Best part of the deal? Buy a gun in December and get free range time in January. Will be using it for gun rentals to get my wife comfortable with a firearm and make a buying decision for her to carry.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Another +1
    Went in today just killing time. Knew that they had a Glock sale and was price checking. I may or may not have picked up a G42 for under $400:whistle:
    Almost picked up the FDE 42 but didn't. Had good stock and good prices on all.

Bob

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    +1 for: Nice clean store. Good selection. Gun prices are a little high, but not outrageous. None of the black ops mall ninja blowhards that often man the counter at gun stores. Good ammo selection at decent prices. Frequently has 22lr in stock - prices aren't a bargain, but just high enough to discourage flippers and hoarders.

-1 for: My main complaint is that they started requiring a drivers license to buy ammo, and they record the DL number into their system. :noway:

Top Bottom