• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I tried to call them and I got a message that said that their phone had been disconnected. Are they out of business?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    After all that I read on ar15.com, it looks like the 111 Gun Shop in Clarksville is still in business. Apparently I was calling their old phone number.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You need to check out Kiesler's in Jeffersonville; A Big shop with big selection and great people. Prices are usually good. One of my favorite places in you neck of the woods.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    They are a pretty good shop ...have foung good deals from them even when they were in new albany actually on 111 ...lol
    I have only one problem with the place ,there is a couple of folks there ,I wont metion names , that talk to much trash about there competitors .
    I have friends that work at kieslers and at a few other shops in the area and i have heard the guys at 111 telling customers in there store FLAT OUT LIES about the other shops and employees at the other shops .
    I have heard my friends at the other shops send people to 111 if they think they can get helped quickly there .

Not saying i wont shop there at all , lets face it a good buy is a good buy if ya find one ,

I just dont think down talkin other folks is a good way to cunduct yourself in any work place .
    I found it totally UNCOOL

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Check out Good 2 Go Tactical in Georgetown if you haven't already.:rockwoot: 111 has some strange ducks in their pond.:rolleyes: The sales staff at Kiesler's is top notch alright but management ?????:dunno: Just my :twocents:.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    telling customers in there store FLAT OUT LIES about the other shops and employees at the other shops .
    I have heard my friends at the other shops send people to 111 if they think they can get helped quickly there .

I just dont think down talkin other folks is a good way to cunduct yourself in any work place .
    I found it totally UNCOOL

I agree .

I bought an AK at PG and then I bought the EXACT same gun at Bradis for 250.00 less and when I asked how come they charged me so much they told me that Bradis sells used guns as new and they were sure that the gun was a reject....... it has a smoother action them the more expensive one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom