• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I just want to give a big shout out to Ron and Patti (and Dick) at Tactical Shotgunner.

Ron ordered in some night sights for my SA Loaded, which unfortunately were the wrong ones (through no fault of his own btw). When i was in there earlier today, he explained the situation, refunded my money and then spent a fair amount of time on the phone and internet hunting down exactly which sights will fit on my 1911.

In addition to his great customer service, Ron also gave me a really, really good deal on a trade-in....in excess of $30 of what i though i would get. and so i returned the favor by purchasing a new Glock 23 and a set of night sights to go along with it!

I really like a lot of the local shops, but I don't always feel like I get treated as an individual (which in certain shops is simply due to the large number of patrons always present). But at TSG, Ron and his staff treated me like an old friend, all the while getting my gun needs taken care of.

Thanks again!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Ron has treated me right. I went in for a tactical sling and some accessories and he spent a great deal of time helping me out and schooling me. Always highly recommend TacticalShotgunner.

Top Bottom