• ...and so much more!
  • DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    POST UPDATED TO REFLECT WHATS REMAINING

I have decided to sell several long guns that are not being used. I purchased all of these used and do not know round counts on these firearms. They all appear to have been stored most of their lives and shot very little. Some have handling marks and others appear to be brand new. I do not need any of these guns and have decided to sell all of them. I tried to price them fair; however, I am open to offers. Please do not lowball me as I do not have to sell any of these guns. I do not have any of the boxes but all of them will come in a gun sock or soft case. I am located in Central Indiana (Henry County)

1. Marlin Model 1894 in .44 Rem Magnum with 20" barrel. This is an older JM marked rifle with no manual safety. Very well made gun. $550.00

2. Remington 870 Wingmaster in 12G. Excellent condition. $550.00

3. Remington 1100LW 20G. Excellent condition with etched receiver. $550.00

All prices are negotiable, I tried to price the guns fair but if you feel I am way off on something feel free to send me a PM. I will respond to PM's as frequently as possible. I will remove items or mark SPF as soon as agreements are made. Thanks for looking. Justin

Last edited:

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Doc your PM's are full, sent you an email (tried to anyway, not sure if it went through) on that Sears 200 20g get back with me when you can and we'll get together on the way down or back if we hear back from you in time thanks.

Top Bottom