Please reply by conversation.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    SOLD

This thing is a BLAST to shoot, literally!

I originally bought it to cut off to make a 10ga "Coach Gun" since it has double bead sights, but it is really too nice to cut up.

Dickson Falcon 3200, it is not a safe queen, it is a shooter, has the patina of a shooter.

Made in Spain, looks good, locks up tight, shoots great, barrels are Full & Full choke.

50 rounds of 10ga ass kickin' ammo, including 1 box of "Dead Coyote" AND a padded zippered soft case.

Located in Bloomington/Bedford area willing to meet within reasonable distance.

Pretty firm on price, feel free to make an offer, but don't be offended when I don't respond to lowball offers.

$650.00 for Dickson Falcon 3200 10ga SXS, with 50 rounds of ammo, and a nice zip up padded case.

DSC_3544_zps9ab450e7.jpg

DSC_3546_zpsf7b68ace.jpg

DSC_3545_zps77637e84.jpg

DSC_3547_zpsee135023.jpg

Last edited:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Bump
    I have had some really interesting trade offers, but I really prefer a cash sale, because I am only selling it to finish a project without breaking the bank.

I was also asked the condition of the metal and furniture. The pictures taken yesterday speak for themselves.

You can see a small scratch near the recoil pad, there is wear on the edges of the finish on the wood, there is no visible rust on the metal, and the bores are clean shinny with ZERO rust or pitting in the tubes.

It is just a really neat gun that is fun to shoot, that you don't have to worry about dinging it up, that also comes with 50 rounds of 10a ammo and a nice soft case. (The ammo and the soft case was 100 bucks)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom