Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Sold

I'm selling my Century Arms Golani Galil (had a buyer, but they back out, so it's back up for sale). This gun (unlike some other ones) works great and feeds both brass and steel cased ammo with no issues. It's a lot of fun at the range and gets a lot of attention. It comes with 2 Tapco mags, which work fantastically, and 2 old surplus mags (which are hit and miss). Luckily, Tapco Galil mags can be had pretty cheap (>$20) online. Sadly, between a new Class III purchase and some expensive car repairs I just had to do, I need the cash.

I'm asking [STRIKE]$800 [/STRIKE] $750 for the Galil.

I'm willing to meet within about 20 miles of Northwest Indianapolis.

Updating with answers to questions: The rifle is chambered in 5.56x45. It has an 18" barrel (inclusive of the muzzle brake, I'm thinking 17" without). The gun is serialed GAL04***, and has not had any major changes made to it that I can tell.

Also, I found 2 more steel Galil mags when I was rummaging around in my parts bins (I had them mixed in with the magazines for my PAP M85). So, the gun will include 4 steel mags and 2 Tapco mags.

Edit: Adding some trade options, 30 caliber rifle suppressor (preferably titanium), .300 BLK bolt action rifle with threaded barrel (Ruger, AAC, Remington, etc), CMMG MK4 PDW .22 upper, CMMG MK9 PDW 9mm upper, PWS 7.62x39 PIston driven upper or any other 7.62x39 AR upper, preferably piston driven.

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B5

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B6

Last edited:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Bump.

As far as I can tell, it's one of two Golani's for sale (at least where I can see online). I've seen quite a few out of stock listings, but nothing actually for sale. They aren't making anymore of these and parts kits are going for $700+ in some cases, so get your fully working rifle while you can.

Johnk

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    I believe these came in several different calibers and barrel lengths. May I ask what those two dimensions are and also if the firearm has been altered or customized in any way?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom