Please reply by conversation.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette

TRADE PENDING WITH 42769VETTE

Recently got this on a whim and then realized I have no real use for it aside from a conversation piece. So Im putting it up for trade for a scope for my ar10. Still caked with iraqi sand though i did a cursory cleaning to make sure there was no rust present. Fairly straight with a lot of external wear. Front sight post is bent but still aquirable. For all I know its intentionally bent. I havent shot it. Internals might as well be new. No real hammer wear. Trigger is nice and crisp. Will include a set of bfpu Romy furniture, the sling it came with and one mag. $500. Cost me more than that shipped with transfer.

Changed priorities for trades, so my only trade interest is a 6.5-20 Vortex scope.

Last edited:

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Several pms asking for a cash price. I was going to stick with what I had in this but since I want to get a scope setup together for my AR, I will let this go for $500 cash. You wont find a better deal on one of these and I would be willing to speculate that within 3 months these will be gone from the retail market. These are already listing for $600-750 on gunjoker. Not looking to drive for this amount and not going to take any less.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom