• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    I am cleaning out the safe. I need to raise capital to expand me business so the things in the safe that have been sitting need to go. Check back as I will be adding to this list. I can do a package deal for those who are interested. Located in NW Indiana.

ok, here we go. I can do a package deal if you are interested in more than one.

1. Adam Arms 7.5" PDW TACTICAL EVO UPPER on a PSA lower. It as a sig brace, Magpul AFG@ forwad grip, Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, and Sight Mark Z series reflex site. It will come with the mag in the pic. This is brand new and unfired except for factory round. $1250

2. I have 2 of these. Wilson Arms 16" M4 1x7 rifle kit with upgraded milspec 6 position buttstock, build on a PSA lower. $625 each

3. I have 2 of these. PSA 16'' M4 PREMIUM MOE CARBINE. They come with one mag and no case. Brand new unfired except factory round. Both sold

4. Diamondback DB15FDE-2. This is brand new and comes with factory mags and case. $800

5. I also have 2 of these, but they are not built yet. They can be done by this afternoon. PSA 16" CARBINE LENGTH CHF M4 5.56 1:7 RIFLE KIT built on a PSA lower. $625 each.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom