Please reply by conversation.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    SOLD!!

For sale is an older ERA 20 gauge side by side, 28" barrel with fixed chokes (ie it does not take screw in chokes). I don't know what chokes it has and I don't have the gauges to measure it. One tube is 0.005" bigger than the other.

Shotgun was kept in those crappy old vinyl outside, soft lined cases, for years and not taken out much to be oiled. So it has a few small spots of rust on the bluing, but nothing terrible and nothing that effects function. Most of it will probably clean up fairly well. Other than the finish issues, this one is in good shape and locks up tight. I would guess that this is from the 60s / 70s era but I really don't know.

From what I can find the ERA is the same manufacturer as a current Stoeger SxS, but I'm not sure if that is true. This is a fairly nice looking shotgun. Nice bluing and the wood is looks good with nice checkering. Wood has minimal wear, but does have some small dings from years of sitting around, but probably not much use. On the bottom is says "Made in Brazil", on the barrel is says "Made in Brazil for F.I.E. Miama FL"

ERA-1.jpg

Asking [STRIKE]$350 obo[/STRIKE] $300

email/PM for more pictures.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom