WTS: Weatherby Vanguard .30-06 pkg (New Albany)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Sold pending meeting

Up for sale is my Weatherby Vanguard in deer legal .30-06 with scope and ammo. This is the "Gen 1" Vanguard with the single stage trigger, and includes a Nikon 3-9x scope that's mounted (and zeroed) in Leupold medium rings and 2 piece base. Both the rifle and scope are in excellent condition have seen only light and sporadic range use... < 200 total rounds. Since this is my only remaining .30-06 I'm including three bandoliers (144 rounds) of CMP sourced ammo in clips. This isn't really hunting ammo but I've given up my dream(s) of a Garand so I have no need for it. I don't have the box or the manual, but I stumbled across the factory target which is actually what reminded me that I had the rifle... thus the sale.

I'm in New Albany and will travel North to Sellersburg, south to southern Louisville, KY (must be transferred, you pay), west to Georgetown, and east to Crestwood, KY (transferred, you pay). I have to see a driver's license since I'm so close to the state line, and I'd like to see a LTCH.

$500, no trade interests at this time. Here's the pics...

ETA: I found the manual and scope paperwork, also an additional 14 rounds of Winchester Super X 150gr Power Point ammunition.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom