• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I'm getting all namaste, or so I've been told, so in a effort to peg the Feng Shui meter I'm selling my Saiga 12. Watch the video for details (towards the end), BLUF is I'm asking $1200. I'm pretty firm as I think it's a fair price for something that's getting harder to find and comes with with two 20 round MD Arms drum mags.

It has two small issues. 1. The rear HK sight elevation wheel does not spin. I took it apart and lost the ball detent because I'm an idiot. I emailed Chaos and they will sell the detent, but I never followed up as I never used it. 2. Some of the Duplicolor (DE 1634) paint that matches the Saiga factory finish is worn off the left side of the receiver. AutoZone will sell you a new can for about $5.

FTF within 30 minutes or so of New Albany, or will ship to your FFL on your dime after payment clears.

The video content is several years old, but the still pics were taken today.

[video=youtube_share;50xg9RjvYFA]http://youtu.be/50xg9RjvYFA[/video]

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    No one wants a Saiga 12 any more?

ETA: If you are put off by the non-spinning rear sight, I'll happily replace the Chaos HK style sights with a set of Magpul Pro's or Troy folders (HK style front).

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom