• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

insidethebunker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2009
    North of Louisville
    New Albany. Will not ship, will not sell to out of state. No Indiana Driver's license, no sale. No trades at this time, need the money to pay for another project.

I am in New Albany IN, 2 hours south of Indianapolis, just north of Louisville KY.

Selling 1 Saiga AK47+ 5 30 rd mags, $549. If you want a lower price I can take some mags off. I’ve owned this since new in 2008 but probably tossed the box. It has less than I few hundred rounds through, though I don’t have exact records.

Saiga .223 Rem,Russia Izhmash 30rd US Sporter, 20.47" Barrel. Purchased new in 2008. Comes with 5 30 round mags + factory 5 round mag. Chrome Lined Barrel (.223) 5.56 .223 Rem Barrel Length 20.47"

This is clean,almost new, and well maintained. I love AKs, got to be one of the most fun guns to shoot. I'm only selling this to pay some bills.

The Saiga 223 Rem.AK-47 made in Russia by Izhmash was imported by US Russian American Armory Company Scottsburg IN.

Butt-stock and gripis in good condition with no signs of use/wear. Receivers are in good shape with some light scratches from normal use found along the finish. Barrel is in good shape. Bore is in good shape.

I've tried my best to represent this rifle to the best of my ability. If you would like additional pictures notshown in this listing, please e-mail me with your request. I try my best to respond to all questions in a timely manner.

20170527_191915.JPG 20170527_191940.JPG 20170527_191947.JPG

Last edited:

insidethebunker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2009
    North of Louisville
    Just realized I'll be in Indianapolis, Saturday 2/25, for a workshop from 8am to 4pm, on the South-west side. Be glad to bring it with me if you let me know in advance.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom