• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockshooter149

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    I have used blazer 22 round nose and I have put countless boxes of the federal hollowpoint bulk packs though it without any trouble. This thing will feed almost anything and haven't had it hiccup on me yet. I do keep mine clean and well oiled though so that probably helps out.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Mine has eaten pretty much everything I throw at it. The only time I had any real failures had to do with when I let some other folks load mags for me and the rounds didn't wind up getting canted correctly in the mag.

Generally I buy bulk packs of remington or winchester .22lr and I keep a few boxes of various velocities of CCI rounds on hand most of the time.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I have not found ammo that mine will not feed. Federal, Winchester, Remington, and CCI so far with no isues.

Mine only feeds Federal Champion consistently. I'm going to try some different ammo that is not hollow-point, to see if that helps. With Winchester, Remington, and even CCI, it has a failure to feed about every 10 to 15 rounds. With Federal Champion, it is pretty rare to have an issue.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I have ran Federal Bulk, Remmy Bulk, Winchester 555, American Eagle, and Agulia Subsonic through it without a problem. Even fired a few of the Aguila 60 gr SSS ammo without a problem.

efd1295

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Northern IN
    Also using Federal bulk pack and some CCI stingers, all without any problems. In fact, I've had zero problems with my 15-22. I finally found some extra mags for it and I've had a lot of fun.

Top Bottom