• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    Anyone tried the MagPul MBUS PTS flip up sights? I know they are plastic, but most of the MP 15-22 is also plastic. I would think due to the low recoil of the 22 they should hold up fine....

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I have a set of magpul mbus flip up sights for my 15-22.

They work fine. I have bad eyesight so I don't use them often :D but they hold a zero with no issues. I've even removed them (marking the locations on the rail) and put them back on and was dead on @ ~25-30 yards.

Glockshooter149

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    I have these on my MP 15 22 and they are great. I have a red dot scope mounted on a riser right between them so I can use them with the scope off. I take the 22 with me on hikes around my dads property and it gets bounced around a lot and they hold their accuracy real well. I got the PTS on ebay shipped for like 22 bucks. Highly recommended and much better then paying 50 bucks a piece for the metal ones especially for a 22.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I'm currently running the standard Gen 1 MBUS sights on mine. I managed to bust my rear sight shortly after installing them. Gave Magpul a call and was told I had the super old version, that uses an allen screw instead of slotted, and they sent me a replacement upon receiving my broken one. It also had a thicker shoulder where the mounting screw go's making it tougher. I have had no issue since. I have no experience with the PTS (practice training simulation) so I can't weigh in on the quality. Your not out much if they don't hold up, but be careful. There is an awful lot of cheap Chi-Com crap on Ebay marked Magpul.

Top Bottom