• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Anybody here own one? If so, do you recommend it?

Only place I can shoot my rifle nearby is my dad's place about an hour north of here. When I go, it seems other family is always there and wants to try out my toys. I was thinking about getting an MP 15-22 as something to distract the relatives as .22 ammo is cheap. Very cheap when compared to .223. Looking at the MP 15-22 as most of my collection is S&W and would like to keep it "In Family".

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I have had one since last August and I love it! My family does too! It is bloody accurate and feeds cheap ammo just fine. Go for it - you will be happy:rockwoot:

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I have the rifle and got 2 friends with them and all 3 of us are very happy, although you will find yourself going through a lot of ammo, they are fun and they offer the same dimensions as the AR

Be good to yourself and don't put a scope on it and use the Irons and keep your Iron sight skills up, and these are perfect for that

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I bought one and the wife liked it so well that somehow it just became hers ? I had to go out and get another one for me. Both have always been trouble free.

bigworm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    hobart
    i got one off of the classifieds here and shot it once about 100 rounds or so it was fun but the mosquitoes at winamac is crazy and they made me stop

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    I own the rifle version and it rocks ! Make sure you get the threaded barrel model so you can get a suppressor for it also. Highly recommended

Pattypat25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Bought mine in Feb. of this year. I have around 1,100 rounds down the pipe and its still flawless and I love it. Its a little ammo picky but I've found that Federal Target 22lr 525 is pretty good for bulk ammo. Pretty much all CCI is good too. I hope to get a Huntertown Guardian 22 silencer for it in the near future!!:D

Glockshooter149

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    I have one and it is the most fun 22 I have ever had. I have put a front grip, magpul flip up sites, and a simmons red dot scope on it. It is very accurate for a 22 and will shoot about anything I have put through it.

Top Bottom