• ...and so much more!
  • whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Hey INGO, CHECK THIS OUT!!

I JUST picked up this Norinco NHM-91, heavy barrel AK. Thumbhole stock, original bipod, looks super cool. The barrel is threaded with the flash suppressor unscrewing easily. I would like to find a carry handle if anyone knows where I can find one?

Thanks,

2011-07-16205646.jpg

2011-07-16205611.jpg

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Nice rifle but the NHM-91 was never designed for a carry handle and as far as I know there are none available that would work on one.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Yeah buddy

That's a smexy rifle man, congrats! :yesway:

Just ditch the "ribbed for your pleasure" mags and get some good steel and it'll be great :):

The NHM91 was built with a small rivet located where the lip on the back of ak mags lock into the receiver. This 2mm rivet causes most euro mags not to snap in. The answer is to take a dremil and grind that rivet down or grind the mags for clearence. The rivet will be gone today as I agree with the plastic mag sentiment.

2011-07-17121036.jpg

IndyAK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Somewhere and Nowhere
    I have just like it. It shoots great and straight, but the bi-pod sucks. The thumb screws will not stay tight after a couple of shoots. You can drill a few holes in the grooves of the bi-pod legs to keep the screws from sliding as much. But they still loosen up after a few shots. But it is the most accurate AK I own.

Ibzusa2003

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    nice! NHM-91, I have one too....

Mine doesn't have that awesome vented upper hand guard...did you put that one? also mine doesn't have the dragnov style stock mine has traditional style stock with a cleaning kit stored in the butt (just like an type 56 SKS? Does yours have the scope rail, mine has this..?:ar15: would put a pic of it but not sure how do this.....

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    How much do those set one back? 700-800?

Check Gunbroker. They have shown up in large numbers for some reason. Check sold auctions for true selling prices on closed auctions and not some of the crazy asking prices on auctions with no bids. My personal opinion is prices should be around $500 for the rifle with no accessories in today's dollars, to $600 or so for one in box with everything.

Top Bottom