Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreen3 View Post
    Post up some pics an info of your precision rifle
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/long_g..._and_tell.html

Btw, where's yours.
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Anyone have any thoughts on a Win Mag. Im thinking about getting one.

INGO Member # 104 jblomenberg16's Avatar
    Place holder for my 10FP in .223. Looks a lot like hooky's though...just with a Leupold VX-1 and a cheek padd on the stock.

Hooky-

The gun will shot sub MOA if you do your job driving. Not sure if you hand load or not, and if you do...try the 68gr Hornady HPBT Match bullets. If you don't load your own, the Partisan Privi 69 gr "Match" ammo groups decently as well.
    Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball? - BehindBlueI's
    Well, gee whiz, if the Government released a nest of ants, roaches and bedbugs into everybody's house, they shouldn't be surprised if people run out to buy bug spray! - Comment on White House concerns over increased gun sales

Quote Originally Posted by jblomenberg16 View Post
    Place holder for my 10FP in .223. Looks a lot like hooky's though...just with a Leupold VX-1 and a cheek padd on the stock.

Hooky-

The gun will shot sub MOA if you do your job driving. Not sure if you hand load or not, and if you do...try the 68gr Hornady HPBT Match bullets. If you don't load your own, the Partisan Privi 69 gr "Match" ammo groups decently as well.
    Yeah, I can shoot a tight group if you only count 3 out of the 5. I need to spend more time behind the trigger. It's better rifle than I am a shooter.
    hooky is an unknown quantity at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post

LOL, Currently working on one
    A reporter interviewing a Marine Sniper asked, " What do you feel when you have to shoot a terrorist"? The Marine shrugged his shoulders and replied "Recoil"

Quote Originally Posted by SigMan99 View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on a Win Mag. Im thinking about getting one.

They are way more gun than most people need. There expensive to shoot if you dont reload, and the recoil is harsh.
    A reporter interviewing a Marine Sniper asked, " What do you feel when you have to shoot a terrorist"? The Marine shrugged his shoulders and replied "Recoil"

Quote Originally Posted by 01deuce View Post
    I have shot groups as good as 1/2 moa. Most are around 3/4 moa. Have only shot to 300 yards so far.

I would say thats very good, nice shooting

The only one I have left:

Some I've owned:

There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

Whats the specs on the one you have now?

Phylodog has style! serious style man.

My precision shooting stick is just a plain Jane Rem 700 SPS tactical so I am pretty envious of quite a few of the rifles posted up so far.

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast