Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dhamby View Post
    Generally shoots .3-.4's. It's been an excellent rifle I must say. Started shooting the 142 SMK's but got some 140 ELDM to try and been getting good results with them. The scope is phenomenal! I've had the chance to compare it to the old Gen 1 Razor I had and the Gen 2 as well as Burris XTR2, and Bushnell HDMR. I'd say the only thing close to it is the gen 2 but the illumination is much better in the Cronus. It is daylight bright and absolutely no bleedover or blowout at all. It does not have locking turrets but does have a solid zero stop.
    Very nice. If you come to the shoot this year ill have to check out that scope for sure
    A reporter interviewing a Marine Sniper asked, " What do you feel when you have to shoot a terrorist"? The Marine shrugged his shoulders and replied "Recoil"

Yes sir, I plan to make at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by HHollow View Post
    Sudanese contract AR10 made under license in the Netherlands in 1958.
    The sniper versions of the original AR10 had a specially milled carry handle
    for mounting a scope. The Dutch scope was pretty high tech for its time
    and included bullet drop compensation. The rifle weighs less than 7 lbs
    sans scope and mag.

Oooh, daddy like!!!!!

MH
    Simultaneously rotate both launch keys.[Message Transmitting]

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: IMG_3038.jpg Views: 26 Size: 938.9 KB">IMG_3038.jpg

Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 creedmoor.. it took me awhile to locate one and I got lucky to find it I think. These are very hard to come by at the moment. dhamby mounted the scope for me and offered many pointers.. great guy and he has helped me immensely thus far. I've still yet to shoot it, I need to find a range and get her zero'd ASAP. I'm itching bad to take her out and see what I'm capable of!
    There is a big difference between being paranoid, and being prepared.

Remington 700 5R in 223 wearing my old LTR stock with Badger M5 DBM installed. Leupold MK4 ER/T 4.5X14X50 with Badger base & rings.

Had my Remington Police LTR threaded by AllenM so I could put a muzzle brake / suppressor mount on it. Dropped it in my AICS, Steiner T5Xi on top mounted on a Nightforce 20 MOA base and 6 screw ultra light rings. Absolutely love this rifle.

Got the new chassis in today, KRG X-ray. Really liking it and cut some weight compared to the McRee I had previously.
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: 193D7B9C-5238-4C0F-ABB5-B4A079B0D3FF_zpssb0ieagc.jpg Views: 24 Size: 189.7 KB">193D7B9C-5238-4C0F-ABB5-B4A079B0D3FF_zpssb0ieagc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dhamby View Post
    Got the new chassis in today, KRG X-ray. Really liking it and cut some weight compared to the McRee I had previously.
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: 193D7B9C-5238-4C0F-ABB5-B4A079B0D3FF_zpssb0ieagc.jpg Views: 24 Size: 189.7 KB">193D7B9C-5238-4C0F-ABB5-B4A079B0D3FF_zpssb0ieagc.jpg
    Ooooh
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: IMG_3038.jpg Views: 26 Size: 938.9 KB">IMG_3038.jpg

Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 creedmoor.. it took me awhile to locate one and I got lucky to find it I think. These are very hard to come by at the moment. dhamby mounted the scope for me and offered many pointers.. great guy and he has helped me immensely thus far. I've still yet to shoot it, I need to find a range and get her zero'd ASAP. I'm itching bad to take her out and see what I'm capable of!
    Saw a fellow last week taking delivery on one of these and a leupold scope at In-laws And Out-laws. If I could have found the 6.5 I'd have bought it but the Savage stealth was available so that's what I bought instead.
    It requires an O'dark30 workout, not layin' in the fart sack.

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Saw a fellow last week taking delivery on one of these and a leupold scope at In-laws And Out-laws. If I could have found the 6.5 I'd have bought it but the Savage stealth was available so that's what I bought instead.
    I know where there is 6.5, not to far.

Beech Grove Firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    Because, as you all know, boats suck.

Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast