• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stroyed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Andersonville,IN
    Here is my current arsenal of old time turkey killers that are now paper target killers. All have won their share of money.

The gun on top is a Stevens 940E .12 gauge side lever with a 36" barrel from the 1960s. It has a .680 XX Full Choke.

The middle gun is a Long Tom .16 gauge with a 40" full choke barrel. This gun was made in the early 1930s I believe. It has no maker mark, serial number or even a gauge designation on it. This gun looks like new.

The bottom gun is a Winchester 37A with a 36" barrel made in Canada in the 1970s. It has Remington rifle sights, a match chamber and a .640" XXXX full choke. This gun shoots AA Winchester target loads the best. It puts 90 percent of the shot in a 6 inch circle at 66 feet.

I just realized I cant post attachments yet. As soon as I am allowed, I will post a picture of my long guns.

Last edited:

heffe3434

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    NE Indianapolis
    I have my great grand fathers long tom. It is a 12 ga with 36" full choke barrel. I did some research on mine and it was made for Sears Roebuck and Co by Stevens.

stroyed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Andersonville,IN
    Apparently I cant post pictures until I get 50 posts put on here. I dont have a lot of free time. I will put some pics on here as soon as I am allowed. The owners of this site can feel free to delete my worthless posts anytime they want. i spend most of my free time shooting, not surfing the net.

stroyed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Andersonville,IN
    I finally got the picture thing working. If I have this site up in two windows, I can copy and paste from one INGO window to another INGO window. My Internet Explorer stopped working the first time I tried it. At least it works.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Single shots are so fun. I noticed H&R was making a trap version of the topper with a 30" barrel, high rib and twin beads. I think it would make a great clay gun for those of us who shoot only a few hundred rounds of birds a year.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom