• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Kicking around the idea of buying a folding kel-tec 9mm that takes the same mags as my beretta. Anyone know if they're quality or junk?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have one and it has been reliable and reasonably accurate. FYI, Whittakers has two used Sub2K's, both of which take Beretta mags, for +/- $253.99. At least he did last Saturday.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I've been trying to get a 9mm version that takes glock mags for months. You just can't find them anywhere. Check out the Keltec forum KTOG (keltec owners group) for some really good info and some sub2k pics of tricked out rifles.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I wrote Keltec to ask if they ever intended to do a .357 Sig or 10mm version and was told no. Too bad. Either of those rounds could step it up to a decent close range deer gun. I'd but a 10mm in one of those in a heartbeat.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    A buddy of mine has one that started shooting 3-4 round bursts. One shot out of battery and he would be in trouble sent it back and it was fixed.

Fun range gun thats about it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I was having trouble finding a 9 with Beretta mags and wound up getting a Glock one down at Bradis. Can't recall how much, though.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have one and it has been reliable and reasonably accurate. FYI, Whittakers has two used Sub2K's, both of which take Beretta mags, for +/- $253.99. At least he did last Saturday.

Those would be a bargain.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    My opinion, it's one of those things that you actually get more than your paying for.

For around 3-bills, you can have a pretty unique toy that folds and conceals easy,
    light weight, mags are a plenty, cheap to shoot, and makes a decent bug-out tool to have.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I have one that runs the Glock 17 mags. The only problems I've had, is the firing pin can get "gunked up". But I bought it used, so I don't know if the guy before me ever cleaned it. I cleaned the assembly and haven't had problems since.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I got the Glock version and I like it. doesn't get a lot of use so I can't comment on how much abuse it could take only when I have it out it's a lot of fun and seems to be a nice weapon.

Top Bottom