• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    I've been kicking around the idea of buying a new shotgun. I've done a little research but haven't really found exactly what I'm looking for, so I figured I'd ask my trusty INGO friends.

I'm looking for a shotgun that will be very multi-purpose. I want it to have a telescopic stock (folding stock may be acceptable), pistol grip, 4 or 5 +1 capacity, auto-loader with a 28+" barrel for trap shooting, AND a shorter (18 inch maybe?) barrel for home defense.

Because I plan on interchanging the barrels frequently, I don't want changing the barrels to be a long and/or complicated process. I haven't come across a shotgun that has a complicated process for changing barrels, but it would be my cursed luck to buy one like that without noticing before purchase.

I've found several shotguns that have multiple components to what I want, but I haven't found any that have everything I want. Most that I found have a telescoping stock, but pump action. Or they have a telescopic stock and automatic, but the availability of longer barrels is sparse or non-existent.

Ideas?

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Well...I happen to be browsing around at Dicks the other day and found this:

Its a Stevens 350 Pump, a copy of the Ithaca 37, bottom ejecting-
    Dicks has a combo that wont break the bank!
    Field/Security Combo-28/18.5 bbl-$279

Now you wont get the tele stock, but the reviews have been good online and for that price, dont think you can go wrong. :D
    Now its like the Pardner Pump Protector and its made in the PRC-
    But if your on a budget...or just want to dump a ton of $$$$$ into a shotgun it seems decent.
    Promo Vid:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f77y6ArK_w4[/ame]

Top Bottom