• ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Birth Control Goggles.

Name applied to the standard military-issue corrective eyewear.

Looks like these.

l.jpg

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    on a serious note this is one of the things that is almost impossible to find and if you do probably way overpriced right now im in the middle of a build i sarted before the craziness so im gonna just wait it out.:rockwoot:

silverbullet4x4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenwood
    True, I wish I wouldn't have waited to get this. It's the last part separating me from finishing my first build. I looked into ordering one from Botoch, and he mentioned he could get me one in under two months, but I have heard things that prevented me from dealing with them.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    ya i cant blame botach but i did order mags right after craziness and they sh0wed stock but then of course went on back order. it was hard to get ahold of them for 5 days but yet again i understand the panic had them over busy:rockwoot: since then i have emaild back and fourth with them many times

silverbullet4x4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenwood
    ya i cant blame botach but i did order mags right after craziness and they sh0wed stock but then of course went on back order. it was hard to get ahold of them for 5 days but yet again i understand the panic had them over busy:rockwoot: since then i have emaild back and fourth with them many times

Funny you mention that, I had a similar experience but still have yet to hear from them. If memory serves, I believe i ordered mags for my glock a month ago.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Birth Control Goggles.

Name applied to the standard military-issue corrective eyewear.

Looks like these.

l.jpg

Not that this is truly relevant to the actual purpose of this thread, but...

Those are the OLD style BCGs... the new kids are now issued a much more fashionable "Buddy Holly" style of glasses.
    432332_504179169604549_1048923303_n.jpg

Link

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    ya i ordered 4 mags from them and 4 from brownells and both went back order i was just hoping to get at least 4 for this build because its the flat dark earth. now there saying that magpul is just focusing on black so i found two on gun broker ugggh paid 25 a piece, but now i kinda kick myself because i know its gonna be a long while before i get the upper anyways.:(

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Not that this is truly relevant to the actual purpose of this thread, but...

Those are the OLD style BCGs... the new kids are now issued a much more fashionable "Buddy Holly" style of glasses.
    432332_504179169604549_1048923303_n.jpg

Link

Right. They issued the old style ones at OCS and the new style ones at TBS. Maybe they're just trying to use up all the stock they have left :dunno:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I feel your pain. I started a build before all this madness and now I've got everything I need for the lower, but I still need a BCG, barrel, and rail to finish it.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    i just completed a build right before newton. but even then a bcg was hard to find. had joeboboutfitters email me when they came back into stock. as soon as i got the email i ordered, 30 minutes later, the bcg's they got in were gone. The guys at Orion's were supposed to get some this month, i'd give them a call if i were you. hopefully, their suppliers managed to get some out to them.

Top Bottom