• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    The process of how each individual piece came about is such a simple process, fixing one issue caused another, then another...yet incredible considering how nice this piece of improvising looks taking place in 1906... Amazing.

Last edited:

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    The process of how each individual piece came about is such a simple process, fixing one issue caused another, then another...yet incredible considering how nice this piece of improvising looks taking place in 1906... Amazing.

I wonder how many people got hurt before they put all of those safety devices on there? I have this mental picture of a dude with bandages wrapped around his head welding in a rail.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Inventors, amazing us for years.

To be fair these guys were good but still they held them selves back*** Now if you want to see balls to the wall Inventing you have to go down under to New Zealand.
    Those rascals were not happy till they invented a fully Automatic Rifle out of a bolt action Rifle

Charlton Automatic Rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charlton Automatic Rifle « Forgotten Weapons

Charlton Automatic Rifle - Semi-Automatic Rifle / Light Machine Gun - History, Specs and Pictures - Military, Security and Civilian Guns and Equipment

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Hey guys, I just went to the range with my new Springfield 1903 semi-auto conversion! Wanna try it out?

bloody-head-bandage-adult-268x400.jpg

:lmfao:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    They did a conversion back in I think the 20 it was called a Peterson device take a look at that .

Reportedly, all the examples were destroyed for parts. It's a semi auto pistol caliber conversion for the Springfield. Fires from stick mags.

Top Bottom