• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I recently picked one up used/like new with 3-15 round magazines. I haven't shot it yet but I do like the heft. Look forward to hearing some experiences.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Finallygot to the range with mine. I was pleasantly surprised. I fired 60 to 70 rounds, some mini-mag but mostly federal bulk. No failures of any kind. Accuracy was decent with 25 yd offhand groups of under 2". the mags are a little cumbersome to insert but not a big deal. The rifle has a bit of heft which all but eliminates muzzle climb and felt recoil. So overall I am pleased. The barrel is threaded 1/2x28 so I look forward to trying it suppressed.

I paid around $200 for a used/like new model which is about what Rural King sells them for. I got three 15 round mags though which are apparently pricey and a little difficult to find. So, while a little heavy for a fun .22, it is reliable fun for less than $200.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I should add it was a cold war battle of sorts. Along with the Rock Island AK-47/22 I brought out an AR with a factory CMMG .22 upper. I was very impressed. Target below is at 25 yards shot standing and using a post for support.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom