• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    I'm having a hard time deciding what free float forend to put on my Colt 6920. I currently own both the DD Lite Rail III 12" and the Geissele SMR MK1. I couldn't decide which one I liked so I just bought both hoping that would make the decision clearer, unfortunately it has just confused me more:/ I love both systems and both are of the highest quality. At first I steered away from the quad rail as it was heavier than the modular rail (or so I thought..) Until I weighed them today.The DD rail is actually lighter with all mounting hardware included (and a plastic bag..) What are your opinions on these two systems? My third option is to get rid of both and buy the BCM KMR. Too many choices! Input is appreciated.

1zyzs43.jpg

8zk3ed.jpg

Mbomb3869

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    Muncie
    Although looks aren't everything I think the geissele rails by far look the best. And they are rock solid. I own the 13" KMR and I am thoroughly impressed with it. It locks up tight without any wiggle, easy to install, it's lightweight (6.6 ounces all together I believe. When I received it I thought BCM sent me an empty box). It's extremely thin. The only downfall, and this doesn't bother me, is the finish seems to chip a little easier that other stuff I've had.
    I would post a picture but I can't figure out how to do so from my phone.

Top Bottom