• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    While waiting for the INGO lowers to come in, I'm trying to find all of the other parts. I've got all the requisite lower parts enroute. Where can I find good deals on upper parts? I'm not 100% on building the upper or looking for a complete upper at this point. I'm just shopping around. I know about PSA, Midway USA, Brownell's. Just wondering where are other places I should look? Online or brick and mortar if it's close to Fort Wayne, Indy, or Columbus areas. I appreciate any input you seasoned builders could give me. Thanks!

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Primary Arms, Rainier Arms, PSA, DSG, AIM, Right to Bear, and Bravo Company are the places I spend the money when buying AR stuff.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Radical firearms has great deals on complete uppers. With it being close to black Friday and cyber monday id hold off for that. Im sure their will be some killer deals.....that is if Killary isn't elected. On second thought, you better buy now!!!

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    JoeBobs... Reasonable pricing, crazy fast shipping. I also use Rousch Sports, again, crazy fast shipping, and it's free.

Schuyler has the best prices anywhere on Aero Precision M4E1 upper/handguard combos.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    All of those mentioned, however I've done well on JoeBob's lately. I picked up a lot of random stuff there. I look at AeroPrecision as well. Sometimes they have good deals. Sadly I hit most of those sites daily... I look at local shops as well, but with work and a new baby I find myself online more than anything.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Would definitely use JoeBobOutfitters if you are purchasing over $90 worth. I purchased my barrel, bcg, and gas block on a Monday night and had the package at the house by Thursday of the same week. Pretty dang good for free shipping. My only complaint was that the package was shipped USPS and not Fedex Ground. Our mail carrier is terrible and I was slightly worried about it.

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I get all my upper stuff from BCM. They are always spot on and ship fast. Based out of WI and I usually get it the next day if it's in stock.

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    I've bought all of mine from PSA. If you find something on their website that isn't on sale, just wait a week or two and it will be. Everything I've bought from them so far has been very good quality.

bobby knight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    Monticello
    I buy through PSA or CDNN. Right now Palmetto State Armory has enough great deals to bankrupt me. I've ordered 2 pistol uppers, 2 lowers and 3 bcgs in the last week. Some great parts and ammo combos as well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom