• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    My LGS has an AR made by Vision Defense in Middlebury, IN. I haven't had much luck finding information them. Any input from INGO? He has a good price on it but I don't want a $600 problem child.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Been in their facility several times fondling their product and the only negative I can think to add is they have had a production backlog from two weeks to two months this year which wouldn't really apply to your case; so they must be doing something right. They're hidden in plain sight and all one need do is a search to find the website and phone number for any questions.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Not sure if this will be your first black rifle purchase. But you should take great value in those who have gone before you in testing and extensively using AR's that have proven their worth. If it's not your first AR then purchase it and give us a review

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    $900?! Lol

buy a colt or spikes or build a psa premium with the chf fnh barrel. $400-500? I might roll the dice. $900? Yeah I'm buying a time tested gun.

TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    $900?! Lol

buy a colt or spikes or build a psa premium with the chf fnh barrel. $400-500? I might roll the dice. $900? Yeah I'm buying a time tested gun.

:shurgs: i have about 30 ar's from cheap to tier one. And would put an odin barrel in the same category as an fnh or other top tier barrel.

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    Dont buy the cheap ones. For $900 you get nice furniture. Odin works wylde barrel and handguard etc.

I think the model they are selling is the defense utility version for $579.00. This discussion has played out many, many times on different threads regarding taking a chance on a cheaper gun versus spending a little more to get a better gun. I am sure that is based on years of experience and I appreciate that input. The original reason for me to start this thread was the lack of information out there in terms of Vision Defense rifles and their company. Judging by the pictures you provided, they are like other companies, in that they have a base model and upgrade from there. Thanks again to everyone for the information!

Top Bottom